Ratings for Dr. Jairie Ferasol

Takes care of 3 generations of my family. Couldn't be happier with him and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

Good guy, great doctor. He hasn't changed over the years. Still easy to get in to see and talk with, deals with all my concerns, thorough and patient. Glad some things don't change.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

Caring and thoughtful doctor. He is always punctual and I never feel rushed. He went through all my school forms, administered the tests, sent my for labs, filled out the forms and didn't charge me. He said he remembers when he was a student. This is the type of guy Dr. Ferasol is.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Always feel very rushed, has never spent more than 10 minutes in the room with me. Answers reasonable questions such as "Where is the nearest blood lab" with distain ("ask your parents"?). Has tried to rush and finish the appointment after completely forgetting to administer the test I went in for that day. Maybe this is because I'm a young adult but there are no excuses. Changing doctors because I do not feel wanted or safe in his care.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

My grandaughter saw him yesterday and i was amazed at how kind and caring he was . Awesome doctor

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Dr. Ferasol Has been our family doctor for approximately 12 years. He is a very personable and friendly doctor. He is always professional and outgoing both in and out of the office. He always takes the time to listen and to answer all your questions and concerns. Our family is more than pleased with the service and treatment we get from Dr. Ferasol.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Ferasol's for a number of years now, and I'm amazed at how thorough he is in his examinations. He looks at all aspects of issues that I present him with, and he never fails to impress me with his knowledge. The staff is also wonderful there. I have become good friends wit several of them, and they all say that Dr. Ferasol is the best Dr. they have ever worked with. There's never any wait time, which is fabulous after coming over from another office where I routinely waited up to two hours in his waiting room to be seen. I wish there was a higher rating I could rank for Dr. Ferasol

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Very carring friendly... Always available never have to wait long. Great doctor.................

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Great Doctor ! I agree with all the positive comments.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Best doctor That I have ever been too. I can echo all of the other positive comments that have been left.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014