Ratings for Dr. Amal Hassan

Why give patients appointments? Wait time is ridiculous!not a caring Dr. at all.she's in the wrong profession.deserves no stars!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Extremely rude doctor, has no time to check and pay attention to the patient, very rough and rude.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

One of the worst "doctors" in Mississauga. She is rude, and does not respect people's time. She does the MINIMUM for her patients. She is uncaring and not a good representation for a family physician. I do not understand how she got licensed in Canada, I hope Health Canada could look into how she runs her business and take care of the situation. Her staff are the worst I've seen, the worst attitude and interpersonal skills. I hope everyone comes to the realization that there are better doctors in the city than her.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

She is and awful and unknowledgable with staff to match. Often times you wonder she went to medical school at all. Disgrace to medical profession.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

My family and I have had her for 5 years and she was good for 4 years but the last year no she calls me fat and that why im having hernias she wont let me kids and i have asthma tests or anything she says to watch and see what we are doing. I am looking for a new one. im sorry but she is not good at all.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

She's a good doctor but she barely treats patients now half the time she isnt in the office and the other half she makes you wait at least an hour so the office looks busy and people are actually coming here.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Dr. Amal is a phenomenal doctor. I've been her patient for 2 years and have absolutely no complaints. Her staff are helpful and friendly. The wait times at her clinic are reasonable (I used to wait at least 2-3 hours to see my previous doctor and that's when I had an appointment). She doesn't rush you out of the door once you're in and really addresses all your concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Amal as a physician.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

Dr Hassan has been my doctor for 6 years. Excellent care and service. I continue to recommend her services to friends in Missisauga. I trust her with my life

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

Dr Hassan has been our family doctor for many years. She is professional, dedicated and highly competent. Having specialized in internal medicine in her country of origin for many years, as a GP she has deep, broad knowledge that informs her diagnoses. She is extremely thorough and will refer to specialists when indicated. She does not have an outgoing personality, however she is a doctor, not an entertainer. As a doctor I have recommended her many times. She is excellent.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

most of the time she does not pay attention what I say to her but rather focuse her writing things down. She is never on time on attending to her patients.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011