Ratings for Dr. Amal Hassan

She is very rude and has no respect .. I told her many times that I need referal to a psycaitrist but refused , untill one day had suisidal thoughts and went to ask her for help ..it was really chocking to me that she got angry and told me in a threatining attitude that she would send me to the ER ! She refused to refer me to another specialist regarding a disease I have altough I had cronic pains and those are affecting my whole life ! I do not recomend her at all ..

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

She is incredibly rude, cold and uncaring. I cannot wait to get another doctor!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Why give patients appointments? Wait time is ridiculous!not a caring Dr. at all.she's in the wrong profession.deserves no stars!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Extremely rude doctor, has no time to check and pay attention to the patient, very rough and rude.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

One of the worst "doctors" in Mississauga. She is rude, and does not respect people's time. She does the MINIMUM for her patients. She is uncaring and not a good representation for a family physician. I do not understand how she got licensed in Canada, I hope Health Canada could look into how she runs her business and take care of the situation. Her staff are the worst I've seen, the worst attitude and interpersonal skills. I hope everyone comes to the realization that there are better doctors in the city than her.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

She is and awful and unknowledgable with staff to match. Often times you wonder she went to medical school at all. Disgrace to medical profession.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

My family and I have had her for 5 years and she was good for 4 years but the last year no she calls me fat and that why im having hernias she wont let me kids and i have asthma tests or anything she says to watch and see what we are doing. I am looking for a new one. im sorry but she is not good at all.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

She's a good doctor but she barely treats patients now half the time she isnt in the office and the other half she makes you wait at least an hour so the office looks busy and people are actually coming here.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Dr. Amal is a phenomenal doctor. I've been her patient for 2 years and have absolutely no complaints. Her staff are helpful and friendly. The wait times at her clinic are reasonable (I used to wait at least 2-3 hours to see my previous doctor and that's when I had an appointment). She doesn't rush you out of the door once you're in and really addresses all your concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Amal as a physician.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

Dr Hassan has been my doctor for 6 years. Excellent care and service. I continue to recommend her services to friends in Missisauga. I trust her with my life

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012