Ratings for Dr. Todd Silbert

Wisited Todd regarding wife's fertility issues. It was first time for my wife with Dr Silbert. Took his time advising on all issues. Never felt rushed. He called relvant offices to book specialists appointment. Gave lots of good advice. Afrewards, wife remarked that she has finally found a doctor. As for me he managed my health ten years ago and even when we would accidentally bump into each other, I saw care and observation for my condition! I know one more doctor like this but he is in Melbourne. And other reviews here confirm what me and my wife feel about Dr Silbert.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

A great GP! He is thorough, caring and has a great sense of humor. He does tend to run late but he never rushes you in and out as a result.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

I have been seeing Dr todd. ever since i started school in the 1990s. he Is such so caring and always investigates things. he may run late at times but it is always because he is helping a patient who needs care. he greets you with a warm smile and appolgises for the wait. i travel over an hour to be seen by him.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

As with all the Doctors at Fitzgerald Medical Centre, Dr Silbert is fantastic - caring, considerate, personable and extremely thorough. If has ever run slightly behind, it was only been because he is looking after another patient who genuinely needs his care and attention. I have never been rushed through afterwards as a result.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Most approachable and genuine doctor I've come across. He's always very thorough but practical. Only down side is his popularity which can sometimes make it difficult

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

A very kind and caring doctor. He is amazing, smart, funny and down to earth.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Best Doctor I ever had! I'll move to Mandurah soon, but I'll come back to see him when ever I'll need a doctor. He is caring and still compassionate after all the years he is practising medicine.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013

I've been his patient after two doctors diagnosed me incorrectly and he helped me to recover. He's funny, relates to you easily, makes you comfortable and at ease, and really knows his stuff. He performs whatever he has to do before you have time to be scared of needles or swabs. He has also given me great references when I have had to go to a surgeon. He's a great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

Wonderful doctor, friendly and comforting. Always has time for me, been dealing with Todd for many years

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

I've been seing Dr Todd Silber for nearly 20 years, and can't recommend him enough!!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010