Ratings for Dr. David J. Najarian

Dr. Najarian was great at putting my son at ease and answering all the questions we had in a professional and knowledgable manner. Any doctor that can engage my 13 yr old son on his favorite school subject is ok in my book. Procedure went well and all in all a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I don't think this guy has a clue what he's doing. He spent more time typing notes in his computer than examining the lesion I presented. He didn't have the slightest idea what was causing my condition yet was impatient and arrogant when I tried to explain to him what I thought the problem might be. When he suggested the lesion might be cancerous he acted as if he couldn't care a less, and was cold and not at all compassionate. I'll Never go back to this guy.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Dr David Najarian and his staff are wonderful people. I've been seeing Dr Najarian for pre cancerous sun caused procedures for four years. He his kind, knowledgeable, and takes time to explain any and all questions. I would highly recommend him. William J Doran.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

I've had three surgeries performed by Dr. Najarian. In all three instances, and in subsequent office visits, his staff and he were friendly, helpful and truly professional. I've had experiences with other dermatologists and have a perspective on their medical speciality. I hope not to need future surgeries but if I do he's the only guy I'd go to. Period.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

Dr. Najarian is wonderful. His staff is also wonderful. He has been treating my 13 yr. old son for acne and it's cleared up beautifully. He's very knowledgeable and takes his time, you never feel rushed. I have had Radiesse injections with him and they were very reasonable. I would recommend him to everyone!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

I am so happy that I found Dr Najarian. After seeing an awful dermatologist office, he took the time with me to explain everything. He was so calm, nice and reassuring. Everyone should go and see him, you wont regret it.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

I found Dr. Najarian by accident when I needed to take my daughter to see a dermatologist for a rare skin condition. Since then, he has treated other members of my family. I would highly recommend him. I found him to be very knowledgeable and caring. He takes his time to explain everything and is very patient. The Staff is also very pleasant.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

The office staff is very nice, I have a pre-existing condition, called for an appt. and got one right away. Dr. Najarian took his time with me, explained my problem, drained my cyst, and it's the first time I didn't have pain for a cyst drainage. Very nice and caring.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Dr. Najarian performed mohs surgery on my scalp for a large basal cell in June 2009. He did a great job prior to the surgery by spending time with me and my wife explaining the entire surgical process. The surgery was quite extensive given the size of the tumor. Dr. Najarian and his staff were excellent during the lengthy procedure. The surgery was on a Friday and he called me all weekend to follow up on my progress. He is truly a professional and caring physician. My wife is a RN with advanced degrees in Nursing and I am a healthcare administrator. We both highly recommend Dr. Najarian for anyone seeking a Mohs Surgeon for his expertise and most importantly his caring attitude.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

Dr. David J. Najarian's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)