Ratings for Dr. Bret Taback

He is my oncology and I love to say that after 4 years and half Iam still here alive He got me this far always on top of everything my MRI blood work and pets scan ct scan etc... I'll give me more than 5 ? Thank you so much , Thank you to get me this far and continue <3 Thank you for having this professional beautiful career ?

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

I love Dr. Taback. He did my surgery a couple of years ago and did an amazing job- very minimal scarring. He has a good bedside manner and takes a genuine interest in his patients. I felt like he was very thorough during the diagnostic stage and took a lot of time with me each visit to explain things. Appointments do tend to run behind schedule but that's to be expected at a large hospital. The staff at Columbia are all very nice and helpful. I was disappointed that I had to switch doctors when my insurance changed last year because Dr. Taback does not participate with my new insurance. I wish I could have kept him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

Dr. Bret Taback's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)