Ratings for Dr. Nicole M. Oliver

I have nothing encouraging to say about this doctor and her staff. She was not knowledgeable about recent (past 2 years) advances in research, and recommended radical surgical procedures instead of dietary or other therapies. It seemed to me that she was extremely quick to recommend complete hysterectomy, even though it is not necessary. Is she trying to make some extra $$ by doing this? I have no idea what is motivating her, but it is not held up by the science or recent advances in the field. She didn't recommend any pain medication during the procedure (topical anisthetic or Midol) even when I told her I was in incredible pain. She forgot to tell me that there would be bleeding after the procedure, with the result that I ruined my underclothes with blood pouring out of me as I spoke to her in her office. Only when pressed did she retrieve a sanitary napkin and give it to me. Her staff will release my medical records to me only for a charge, and it takes 7 to 10 days to give them to another practitioner. They will only do so if a signed (by me) request is faxed from the other doctor's office. There is more, but I will stop here. Don't go to see her.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I've only known Dr. Oliver for about 2 months and was hesitant to see her due to the reviews here. So far, I'm *so* glad I did, because she and most of her staff have been friendly, reassuring, and helpful. I needed an endometrial biopsy which can be painful, but she did a GREAT job, and has also answered all my questions in as much detail as I wanted/needed. I'm also very impressed that SHE personally calls me back at the end of the day (or by the next)when I've been having bleeding problems. Again, she took time to answer all my questions in detail. She's given me suggestions & options and I definitely feel like she's a partner in my healthcare. :) Lowest rating I gave is a 3, just because she's an ob-gyn and you need to be flexible, because sometimes she has to leave her practice to go to the hospital across the street to deliver a baby or two! So, I showed up for my appt. and it had to be postponed until later that day or rescheduled; but, when I came back they did get me right in.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Been seeing her for a while she even delivered my baby but I choose not to be under her care for my second pregnancy. She makes me feel very uncomfortable and rushed. A shame as I would have liked to have remained with her. She seems stressed out. Also front desk is a nightmare. Good luck if you choose this clinic and Dr.oliver.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2012

The wait time is a little too long and if you miss an appointment expect to wait weeks if not a month to get another one. However, I must say I was really surprised to hear such bad comments about Dr Oliver. She always explains everything to me and always asks about any concerns or questions I have. She's very polite and makes me feel very comfortable. I feel like I am in good hands and I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Absolutely terrible doctor. Worst experience of my life. Does not explain anything.You feel like you are a waste of time and not valued. Worst doctor I have ever had in my life. I am undergoing therapy after my experience with her. She made my life miserable.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

I recommend Dr. Oliver, she is soo helpful and answers all your questions. I also recommend new patients to always have ready questions for her, write them on a piece of paper! She will anwer all of them! She is patient but yet she does want to help all of her patients! So dont mind the wait just understand her and you wont regret it:)

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

True experience-I found Dr. Oliver on Aetna's site and scheduled an appointment for 4:45pm. I decided to still go even though they are actually located in Pomona-a bit odd. I showed up on time in a sketchy part of Pomona and was turned away by the front desk because "Dr. Oliver doesn't see new patients at 4:45pm????" They actually had the nerve to ask what time I would like to reschedule to return. I would never go back to this Dr. or facility based on this exerience especially when there are thousands of great doctors in Southern California. The front desk is the face of a medical practice. They are the first to greet the patient and the last to say good bye. Better judgement is needed when hiring the people that represent your practice. Terrible and rude front desk staff!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Yes I agree with the one of the comment below, she does not have time to spend with patient. Dont know about her knowledge since she is not at all talking to patient.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

I was very hopeful about this doctor upon reading the info here as I was looking for a ob. Oh my gosh, this is by far the worst experience I ever had. This doctor is nice yes, but patient, no. After waiting dang near 1/2 hr or more; she rushes you, doesn't seemed concern, does not ask you yours, impatient and hurried. Which by the way she only gives you 15 min. at best of her time. You have waited your time just like everyone else as that is what a waiting room is for & you would think you would be given consideration..not! The staff is not friendly, no service with a smile, rude, oblivious to what patient care should entail and not knowledgeable as you have to guide them along...I was thinking what have I got myself into here? Ahem..I have since left this practice & moved on to a wonderful, caring doctor who makes this shoddy practice look so unprofessional. I was supremely disappointed, left feeling undervalued but yet I extended to them courtesies never extended to me, I told them.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

I really like Dr.Oliver. She is always willing to answer my questions and she knows exactly what she is talking about. She is also very sweet and kind. I would recommend her to any women who are pregnant living in the inland empire.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2010

Dr. Nicole M. Oliver's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pomona, CA