Ratings for Dr. Sherlonda Asante

I don't know if I just caught Dr. Asante on bad days, but the two interactions I had with her, she just seemed like she didn't have time or concern for me. The practice is a good one, I would recommend any other doctor there and the staff is good too. If you can help it though, stick with the other doctors.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

A very compassionate, caring, and patient physician. I was recommended by a friend to come see her about an issue I've been having for some time. I was impressed with how thoroughly she explained the diagnosis to me. She made sure I understood what she was explaining and at the end asked if I had anymore questions. She made me feel very comfortable. I would definitely continue to go to her for my gyn care. I will recommended all my friends and coworkers to Dr. Asante.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

The staff was very nice and helpful, however the doctor was not very helpful and didn't seem to be that knowledgeable. There are things I would asked and she simply didn't know I left having to go online and get answers to some of my questions.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

After 6 months of complaining of new pelvic pain and over $200 in copays spent with my regular gyn of 8 years, I decided to try Dr. Asante. Her office/partners all get good reviews online. I was able to get an appt. quickly. The office staff very professional and courteous-full of smiles. Dr. Asante blew me away. She was very patient listening to my very detailed account of my many symptoms. She discussed what the problem may be and ordered several tests to be sure. In now way did I feel rushed, she even asked if I had any other questions she could answer. I will definitely be keeping her as my new gyn. I would highly recommend her. She made a very positive first impression and I am pretty hard to please, especially when it comes to a doctor.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010

Dr. Sherlonda Asante's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 2005)

Multiplan