Ratings for Dr. Pedro R. Segarra

Just a very weird, fake doctor, stuck into old mentalities.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr. Segarra delivered my first baby. Now having experienced a second pregnancy with another doctor, I can say that Dr. Segarra was a rare find in the medical profession. He is quiet and reserved yes, but very professional, respectful and compassionate. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

I did not have a good experience with this doctor. I felt he was very short with visits- like he didn't care much, and the same thing IN the hospital. He showed his face once, then showed up when I was about to give birth. He did not show very much excitement either, or personality. Not that it is necessary to be a good doctor, but it helps to make patients feel at ease. I went for my postpartum visit, and showed him a place near my belly button that I was concerned about, that I made him touch. It seemed like a bubble. He said it was "just me"- like it was my skin, I guess normal fat after birth. I knew something was wrong, and it turned out to be an umbilical hernia, which got bigger and bigger. He should know enough to at least give me a referral to get checked out by somebody else- and take your patients'concerns seriously.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

I was seen on time & had excellent service. I will come back to this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010

Dr. Pedro R. Segarra's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1983)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan