Ratings for Dr. Nathan Frank

DR. Frank is absolutely fantastic. If you are honest with him, he will go above and beyond for you. I'm a patient of his in Ottawa and I'm grateful to have him. Very smart and caring. Big thumbs up. Chuck

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Dr Frank is one of the few doctors that actually care enough to want to help. He listnens to me and doesn't try to pretend he Knows more about me than I do, but he also senses bs a mile away. A true passionate doctor that loves his job. He does this for yes, the money. Ok yes who wouldn't. But choosing to help people with addictions was not the highest paying job he could have chosen so quit with your jealousy. If you don't like him go somewhere else:). I'll stick with a doctor thst remembers me enough to actually help.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

This Dr has and always will be a OATC Dr. Out for the all mighty dollor .I was his Patient of his and always treats his patient like an Junkie .Says OATC Doesn't Treat you like an addict But through my exp. Thats false .He is so Rushed you have a total of 30-120 second,s and out the door as fast as you can.If there's ever trouble never listen to you He hasnt got the time He wants to see as many ppl as he can = $$$$$$ OATC is just out to pilfer as much as posible from ohip ........

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

He was my doctor for years in brampton,kind generous honest hands on Doctor that wont get pushed around.Very smart well connected to v/g Doctors and well respected.Excemplary Trauma room doctor for your with a negative additude,Its not his fault your there "IT,S YOURS" He Will And has gone above and beyond for his patiens I was one. Paul G

flag | Submitted June 2, 2012

I am a patient of Dr Frank, I live in Ottawa Ontario and although I do not get to see him personally, I do have contact with him via satellite once a month or more if needed. I can say that Dr Frank has helped me through one of the hardest times of my life, whenever I need him, he always makes himself accessible, I have any questions, he is there to answer them immediately. Dr Frank cares about his patients. What more can one ask when going through something as traumatic such as depression and addiction. Thank you Dr Frank for saving my life, and giving me hope for a prosperous future.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

I find Dr. Frank to be caring, compassionate, innovative, and a man who works as a partner in my healthcare. He is seemingly tireless in his effort to ensure better individual and community health, by addressing root causes of addiction.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

Runs OATC in Guelph and in various other places. Is very unhelpful if your objective is to get off opiates. He believes that you should go on Methadone and never get off it. He prescribes benzodiazipines to patients with no proof of actual problem along with other addictive substance to addicts such as opiates and THC pills also will sign medicinal marijuana cards for his patients. All in all in he is in assiction medicine not to help patients but to make a quick buck.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010