Ratings for Dr. John Donovan

BEST FAMILY DOCTOR IVE EVER BEEN TO , I TAKE MY KIDS THERE AND MYSELF DONOVAN IS VERY RESPECTFUL AND UNDERSTANDING .... 5 STARS FROM MY POINT OF VIEW !

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Been going every six months for 2 yrs, second time to see this Dr. and both times he made sarcastic jokes about my obesity (while laughing he said "what are you like 5 or 10 lbs overweight", and complained about writing my 5 prescriptions and said, "I might only give you two today and make you come back tomorrow and pay for another visit to get the other three. I was attacked the moment I entered the room, until I left and he was rude, and unprofessional. I can deal with a doctor telling me the importance of losing weight, but to be mocked and humiliated,is another thing. I wouldn't recommend this person to an animal. He also said, I have 600 seconds to assess you, and this is too many prescriptions. What??? Isn't that what going to a clinic is?? To have been treated in this manner was decrading, and I left in tears. Please do not go to this person for your medical needs.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

Dr. John Donovan's Credentials

• Univ Of South Al Coll Of Med, Mobile Al 36688 (Grad. 1984)