Ratings for Dr. Kimberly S. Reed

dR. rEED TAKES ALL THE TIME YOU REQUIRE TO ADDRESS ISSUES. rEALLY TAKES IN ALL FACTORS IN DETERMINING AILMENTS, FAMILY, WORK HEALTH, SHE'S THE BEST!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

I have used this doctor for 12 years for myself and both children. (My sister, mother, brother in law, and several friends have since become patients) I could not ask for a more trusted person. She takes time for you and you never feel rushed. She has a vast knowledge of the medical field. She is honest and upfront with her patients. If she ever retired or moved her practice out of state....I would be devastated. She is one of a kind1

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Reed for over five years and I think she is wonderful. She develops relationship with her patients and gives sound advice and diagnoses. I've never had any problems with her and hope to be with her for a long time to come.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

treated me for 2 yrs for a wart on the inside of my small toe. She did cryo to freeze it off. Very painful. I finally went to a podiatrist. It was a bone spur, had it removed no more pain. Her medical records on me did not match what she would tell me.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010