Ratings for Dr. Travis Schildt

Dr. Schildt is a breath of fresh air. He is knowledgeable and very caring and I trust his skills completely. I have not had good success with primary care physicians. They are impersonal and often seem to lack interest in the patient. He is not that way at all. I will see no other doctor than Dr. Schildt.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Upon my mother's first visit a year ago, Dr. Schildt was not the usual stuffy doctor and we liked him. Upon recently calling the office number on a Saturday, we were told the answering service does not page the doctors during off hours. What??? Will see him soon and get clarification.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Shows very little interest in the patient and patient health. Appears to have a greater interest in payments that patient health. Follow up is unacceptably poor.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

My husband and I both use Dr. Schildt as our PCP, and we love him. He is a much needed change from the usual uptight, starchy physician w/a god complex. Down to earth and knows how to communicate with modern, forward thinking patients. If you love tv Docs like Marcus Wellby or Dr. killdaire, he may not be the one for you. We are extremely happy with his knowledge & his bedside manner suits us to a "T"

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

Dr. Schildt has treated my family with the greatest respect..He saved my husband with his care when he was in the hospital with congestive heart failure. Dr. Schildt is now my entire family's primarty care physician. He is to the point and he really cares. Thank you Dr. Schildt..However I believe some of the staff could be more friendley. I'm speaking of the nurses that take you back to the rooms. The girls at the front desk are great. thanks for your care..

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Very poor speech. I do not swear or use crude language and I certainly don't expect it from my Dr. Very poor taste. Has seemed fairly knowledgeable in treatment.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

Unless you are perfectly healthy - DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR! Immature, swears and speaks slang. I have been waiting on his staff to get a MRI authorization for over 1 month! Staff does not do their job, no call backs etc.. Sorry I even established anything with them.. Poor caregiver!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

He was nothing but helpful to me and my family during our time of need. He did everything in his power to keep us informed. He is now my primary care physician and I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

Awful person to deal with. Did nothing but text and talk on his cell phone. He made every effort he could to get in and out of the room as soon as he could to check his phone. This is the recipe for a malpractice lawsuit so everyone beware of this poor excuse of a doctor.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

Dr. Travis Schildt's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Wellpoint