Ratings for Dr. Ronald Gentile

I suffered a retinal detachment a year ago. After many procedures, I ended up in his office, in almost hopeless condition. Not only did he save my eye, but it was the best recovery experience. He is very thorough and patiently answers all questions ensuring you feel comfortable & have no lingering questions. A true professional that I wish I had gone to first.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

I am a patient of Dr. Gentile. I have seen dozens of eye doctors over the years and Dr. Gentile, is by far the best doctor I have ever come across. I say this due to his intense knowledge, his dedication & experience that he has used while operating on my eye. I have had serious eye issues that have baffled some doctors but Dr. Gentile uses his brain to figure things out & to correct my eye problems. Other doctors have given up on me & my vision but NOT Dr. Gentile. He's super professional, bright & a real visionary in the medical field. I highly recommend him to anyone with a retina problem.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Dr. Gentile is a great doctor and a wonderful human being.I will forever be grateful for his incredible surgical skills, and I recommend him without reserations to anyone who needs eye surgery.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

Dr. Ronald Gentile's Credentials

• Spanish

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1987)