Ratings for Dr. David Passaretti

No one knows!!! No one can tell that I had a face and neck lift, because-- I don't have that obvious 'face lift look' ! Everyone just tells me that I look wonderful! The results are sooooo natural. Dr Passaretti, the OR nurses, anesthesiologist and office staff couldn't have been more kind and supportive, as well as highly skilled and professional . My experience was so positive that I'm already making plans to have Dr Passaretti remove and replace my old scarred in breast implants. On a scale from 1-10, Dr P and team are above and beyond ❣

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr. Passaretti was recommended to me by several doctors at Stamford hospital. I had to replace my breast implants (I underwent breast augmentation 10 years ago with another doctor in another country) because one of them had encapsulated so badly that it was painful and looked bigger than the other one. My main concern was to maintain a natural look. Dr. Passaretti did a fantastic job, I am extremely pleased with the results. He is very professional and caring and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

I am so fortunate that Dr. Passaretti was recommended to me for my eye (upper and lower) and brow lift surgery. I couldn’t be more pleased with the results. Before the surgery, my eyelids were very droopy which not only made me look tired all the time, I also felt like I was seeing shadows. That is no longer the case!!! The result is so natural looking that people can’t believe I had surgery. I totally look like myself - only new and very improved. Dr. Passaretti and his team couldn’t be nicer or more professional. Everyone, from the doctor to the nurses to the office staff are there to help you. They are more than accommodating – no question is too small. While everyone’s body reacts differently to surgery, the brow lift did (and still does) cause me some pain and discomfort. I had a couple of issues, but those were immediately taken care of by Dr. Passaretti. Having said that, I would do it again in a heartbeat – the results are so worth it!!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr. Passatetti did a lower facelift and laser resurfacing. I am delighted with the results. It looks better than I could have ever imagined. I would highly recommend him for anyone wanting to look better.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Excellent results, very professional, caring & supportive

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr. Passaretti performed my breast augmentation November 2015. Prior to that, I went in for a consultation and viewed his work. I had visited many doctors in Manhattan and Connecticut, and Dr. Passarettis' work blew the doors off the other portfolios. I signed up for the surgery, then had cold fee, so he allowed me a second consultation at no cost and helped me understand how to best achieve the natural look I wanted. I was confident after the second visit that I not only wanted the surgery, but also wanted him to do it. I had all kinds of ideas about where I wanted the scar and what size I wanted and all that. In the end, he told me the best scar placement, which turned out to be around the areola, I thought under the breast, but no, he was right. Nobody sees the scars. I have to really look for them. They disappeared pretty quickly. Now there are no visible scars associated with his surgery anywhere. I wanted smaller implants. He listened, and didn't try to change that at all. The result was a 34 C with 250cc implants. They're beautiful. I look the same, only enhanced. The surgery was easy. Day 2 was the most difficult, but things felt better fairly soon after that. The swelling was deceiving, but I had peeked post-op and knew what size they were, so when they were swollen, I knew they'd return to the post-op size. Just before entering the surgical suite, which is really nice, he met with me and all I said, was, "I don't care about size, I care about beauty." He heard me. I left it up to him, because I knew the result would be lovely, and that he understood what I wanted. In short, women, your breasts will be amazing if you don't try to fit something too large into a small pocked and overstuff. I had nice breasts before, but there was a little difference after childbirth. Now I have gorgeous breasts and am so happy I did it. The price was competitive. The results were FAR above the mark. His bedside manner was fantastic and he is handsome, so that's a bonus. I'd return to him. I'm pretty conservative as far as surgery goes, so I trust he's likeminded when it comes to any procedures I may want in the future. The other thing I failed to mention is that he takes his time with patients. He values his and your time.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Dr. Passaretti and his staff are FABULOUS!! Very professional, very informative & supportive and I am completely thrilled with the natural-looking results of my full face & neck lift. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Passaretti.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Dr. Passaretti and his staff were very professional. The results were above my expectations! My chin and eye lift gave me a natural look that I had 15 years ago!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

He did my reconstruction after mastectomy 2 years ago. I've been in pain ever since, but he didn't care and did nothing to help me.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

Facing a double mastectomy, I was worried about finding the right plastic surgeon. Dr. Passaretti was highly recommended by many hospital staff and with good reason. He is simply the best. I have now had breast reconstruction and my breasts look great! Honestly, I look better than I did with my natural breasts. Amazing.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Dr. David Passaretti's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Pacificare