Ratings for Dr. David Passaretti

He is simply amazing. Kind, compassionate, calm, and an expert in his field.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

Dr. Passaretti performed my breast reconstruction after a bilateral mastectomy. I had heard about his great skills in this and in all areas of plastic surgery and thus chose him for this very frightening operation. Now that I am at the end of the process, I can say that I am so pleased with the results! I required some minor follow up work after the main procedure and Dr. Passaretti was always helpful in explaining exactly what needed to be done. He has a kind, patient and attentive demeanor. In addition, the office staff is very considerate and helpful. In all, I was extremely well taken care of physically and emotionally by Dr. Passaretti and his office staff. I can't thank this talented doctor enough for his I'm so grateful that I found him.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Dr Passaretti did my breast aug and lift and my results are amazing. My scars are almost not visible (and thats quite a surgery) and i have full nipple sensitivity! He is patient and explains everything and gives you realistic expectations. He won't steer you in the wrong direction.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I had to have breast reconstruction surgery following bilateral mastectomies. My surgeon recommended two plastic surgeons she works closely with. I interviewed both and chose Dr Passaretti because of the way he described the procedures and provided me with thorough explainations as to each. I also went with him because of his experience in doing this procedure. I am thrilled with the outcome from state to finish (2 yrs later). He and his staff were always professional and compassionate.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

I consulted many cosmetic/plastic surgeons before choosing Dr. Passaretti, and I made the perfect choice. Dr. Passaretti has incredible integrity, professionalism, and patience. He is the single only surgeon who didn't try to upsell me on getting additional procedures beyond what I was looking for, nor did he attempt to convince me to get larger implants than what I was seeking. He also didn't provide unreasonably quick recovery times in order to lure me to choose him (which other doctors did). My surgery and recovery was exactly what his office set me up to expect, and I am beyond thrilled with the results.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

No one knows!!! No one can tell that I had a face and neck lift, because-- I don't have that obvious 'face lift look' ! Everyone just tells me that I look wonderful! The results are sooooo natural. Dr Passaretti, the OR nurses, anesthesiologist and office staff couldn't have been more kind and supportive, as well as highly skilled and professional . My experience was so positive that I'm already making plans to have Dr Passaretti remove and replace my old scarred in breast implants. On a scale from 1-10, Dr P and team are above and beyond ❣

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr. Passaretti was recommended to me by several doctors at Stamford hospital. I had to replace my breast implants (I underwent breast augmentation 10 years ago with another doctor in another country) because one of them had encapsulated so badly that it was painful and looked bigger than the other one. My main concern was to maintain a natural look. Dr. Passaretti did a fantastic job, I am extremely pleased with the results. He is very professional and caring and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

I am so fortunate that Dr. Passaretti was recommended to me for my eye (upper and lower) and brow lift surgery. I couldn’t be more pleased with the results. Before the surgery, my eyelids were very droopy which not only made me look tired all the time, I also felt like I was seeing shadows. That is no longer the case!!! The result is so natural looking that people can’t believe I had surgery. I totally look like myself - only new and very improved. Dr. Passaretti and his team couldn’t be nicer or more professional. Everyone, from the doctor to the nurses to the office staff are there to help you. They are more than accommodating – no question is too small. While everyone’s body reacts differently to surgery, the brow lift did (and still does) cause me some pain and discomfort. I had a couple of issues, but those were immediately taken care of by Dr. Passaretti. Having said that, I would do it again in a heartbeat – the results are so worth it!!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr. Passatetti did a lower facelift and laser resurfacing. I am delighted with the results. It looks better than I could have ever imagined. I would highly recommend him for anyone wanting to look better.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Excellent results, very professional, caring & supportive

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr. David Passaretti's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

AHC