Ratings for Dr. P. Nijjar

Dr. Nijjar is an excellent family physician who is intelligent, caring, compassionate, great listener, open and you can tell she really goes out of her way to make sure you get great and efficient health care. So lucky to be with her.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Iv'e been with her 6 yrs or more & she's an amazing, caring doctor who really listens to you. She doesn't hesitate to get other doctors or tests done. Great woman ! Hope she never leaves!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr. Nijjar is an amazing physician. Great listener, compassionate, kind, intelligent and really takes her time. One of the best doctors I've met ever!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr Nijjar is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Her empathy and understanding is remarkable. She is truely a blessing. I feel very fortunate having her as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

A fabulous doctor you can hardly find! She is so nice to patients and so professional.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Medicine to this Doctor is a popularity contest. This doctor should be a politican. In this medical practice it's all about the votes.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

Dr. Nijjar is an amazing physician. She is full of knowledge and wants to the best for her patients. My family and I are very grateful to be patients of Dr. Nijjar and Senghera.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

I have been with this office since they started. The staff are excellent and helpful. Dr Nijjer is knowledgeable and through. My only complaint is I often have to wait quite a while after my scheduled time as they tend to overrun. By the same token they dont rush you out and you can often get a last minute appointment in an emergency so I am willing to put up with the wait.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

Always upbeat never makes you feel you are wasting her time.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Dr.Nijjar is awesome. She cares, she listens. I'm lucky to have her as a doctor. I have been going to that office since I was a kid. I feel at home there. And it's great having a young woman doctor. Meaning she won't be retiring any time soon:)

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010