Ratings for Dr. Francisco Rojas

Dr. Rojas is amazing! I would not see anyone else!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Wonderful!!! I will never go to another GYN doctor. I loved his bed side manor.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr. Rojas loves what he does, one can tell by the way he explains things that other doctors in the practice don't explain. Usually he is not on time but it explains it, his schedule if full and besides if you have a doctor that knowledgable and willing to explain what's going on and what steps to take who wouldn't want to keep asking questions even when they knew their 15min appointment time was over? The other doctors are very nice, though some of them tend to really rush and explain very little...

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

I have seen Dr. Rojas for about two years, he is an excellent doctor, very professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend him 100%.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

Loved Dr. Rojas and his team! He always answered all my questions and put me at ease. He was not on duty at the time of my delivery, but the doctor who works with him on rotations was just as wonderful. I can't say enough nice things about this practice.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010