Ratings for Dr. Michael Golsen

This amount was a prepayment for dental services based on a proposed dental plan that required me to acquire some of my services outside this practice. Unfortunately my insurance BCBS would not give the same reimbursement rates to this practice and I was somewhate forced to go to an "in-network" dentist. The only procedure they performed were the removal of a broken bridge and replaced with a temporary bridge until other dental work could be done. I ended up having to go to an in-network dentist and Dr. Golsen has refused to refund me any of the prepaid amount. They also have refused to give me an actual breakdown of the procedures they did and the cost associated with those procedures. I would not recommend this dentist or his practice to anyone. My opinion is the services are overpriced and there is somewhat of a "greedy" environment in the delivery of their services. Don't seem to put any value on customer satisfaction or reasonably priced services.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010