Ratings for Dr. John P. Salvo

Dr. Solvo hooked it up! I tore my distal bicep tendon and 2 months after surgery I am doing bicep curls and getting my gains back. Summer time is coming quick!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I tore my distal bicep tendon and Dr. Salvo was able to see me within 1 day of calling for an appointment. Because of the urgency to surgically repair quickly, he scheduled me for surgery the next day. Dr. Salvo managed my expectations and gave me realistic timelines for healing and rehabilitation.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Dr.Salvo was great to me! He showed great bedside manner and explained things in depth. I would highly recommend Dr. Salvo to anyone looking into surgery!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Dr salvo did my torn meniscus surgery last week and after being in pain for years. I already feel a difference in only 4 days after surgery highly recommend him to anyone with knee problems.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Dr. Salvo was accurate with his diagnosis and he presented me with all my options. My surgery and recovery was very good. His attention to detail created a great experience for me. I would highly recommend Dr. Salvo. And I have already done so.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr. Salvo is a very knowledgeable doctor who is able to easily relate on a personal level to his patients. Excellent across the board.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

After living with severe pain and being misdiagnosed for several years, I was fortunate to find Dr. Salvo. He was able to quickly diagnose my hip injury and able to offer me a timely resolution to my condition. The surgery went exactly how he explained to me. The recovery was 100% as he said. I am extremely thankful to Dr. Salvo and his staff for the care I received and now being pain free.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Very compassionate, puts patient first. I recommend him to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I am very active and play many sports into my 40s which have required me to visit many Orthos. Dr. Salvo is the best I have ever been to. I highly recommend him to treat many sports injuries.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr. Salvo is a very good doctor and surgeon. He helped me to get back to playing ice hockey in a few months after surgery and gain mobility back in life.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Dr. John P. Salvo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Salvo is double board certified in orthopaedic surgery and sports medicine by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons. Dr. Salvo is a Clinical Associate Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He specializes in knee ligament (ACL) reconstructions, shoulder instability, and rotator cuff repairs. He also has extensive experience in arthroscopic procedures of the hip. Dr. Salvo is one of the region’s leaders in hip arthroscopy, especially in athletes. He is an active member of several subspecialty societies, including AANA and AOSSM.

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1994)

• ACL injury