Ratings for Dr. David Gentile

This is a very compassionate, professional, with great skill. has truly given me a wonderful quality of life. The Best!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

I met with Dr. Gentile twice, first time for a consultation regarding a vasectomy, the second time for the procedure. At both visits, I felt like he was incredibly knowledgable. He took his time, answered my questions and took his time. Given a family history of prostate cancer, he suggested he check that out too. I wasn't expecting that, but it might have been easier not thinking about what I would face... He talked me thorough the procedure, was very concerned that I was comfortable and when finished, he gave me thorough instructions to heal easiest. I followed his information to the letter and a week later can barely tell that a procedure was done other than the stitches, which dissolve Ina couple weeks. I did have to wait, but I've learned that medicine is t always cut and dry, and I would hope he would take the time with me to make a patient after me a few minutes late. He nurse who took my vitals was excellent and friend, however, Both times I found the front desk receptionist kind of irritating - which I don't think is a reflection of him, but the U of R who hires them, I'm certain.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

This guy is so arrogant and full of himself its sickening. He did scrotal surgery on me and left me with blood clots on both sides. It took a year of pain until they dissolved before I felt better. His attitude was as if I did something wrong. Just an awful person.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

Excellent caring Doctor. Gives you all the time you need. Solved a persistent problem that has never reoccurred. Kudos Dr. Gentile!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Extremely knowledgeable,caring, punctual-in comparison to other doctors. I would trust my life in his hands

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

Dr. David Gentile's Credentials

• Arabic

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)