Ratings for Dr. Lawrence L. Lin

Dr Lin is a wonderful professional doctor who made me feel very comfortable and secure with the necessary surgery that I required. I was thoroughly informed every step of the way from pre op to post op. His office staff is amazing also. I highly recommend him .

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Lin is an outstanding doctor. He came highly recommended and I now I know why. His entire staff is knowledgeable and patient. From the first appointment -pre op , surgery and post op I had all of my questions answered, didn't feel rushed and found him to be an expert in his field. I'm so happy he did my surgery!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Dr. Lin draws diagrams and lists your options. I had excellent results with a complicated surgery.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Be very careful if Dr. Lin has a busy schedule. He seems very organized and gives patients an online link to view info about office visits, BUT he seems frazzled when he is very busy. He seemed to come into the room knowing my condition, but he missed one of my symptoms even though I talked about it and wrote it in on my paperwork. He gave me pain medication without understanding what it was for. During the pre-op appt before my surgery he realized that my pain was not going to be relieved so he changed the surgery to a partial hysterectomy. Then during the pre-op for that surgery, I asked he not remove my cervix. He agreed, but on that morning at the hospital he seemed to completely forget this detail. It wasn't that he was making sure that I understood. It really seemed that he forgot. He was going to have his father-in-law assist, but he was not there on that day. The surgery turned out fine. I would just recommend that all patients be sure he is listening.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2013

Dr. Lin and his staff are simply amazing, helpful, skilled, and kind. Dr. Lin has not just the medical knowledge, but a talent to simplify the complex information and make it very easy for the patient to understand. Everyone in the office is out of this world! Thank you, thank you, thank you...

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Dr. Lawrence L. Lin's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1998)