Ratings for Dr. Jessica W. Fivecoat

I LOVE Dr. Fivecoat! She has delivered both of my children. Thanks to her my recovery was fast, tearing was minimal, and my tear healed VERY well after both deliveries.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Horrible experience! She circumsized my son too low. Induced me too early to accodate her schedule . And most of all god forbid you have complications the hospital could never get ahold of her! I asked if this was normal that she never answered her emergency number and she gave me a disappointing look and nodded yes!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr Fivecoat doesn't listen to anything her patients have to say. Any concerns are brushed off according to your age, number of pregnancys, or what method of birth control you are currently using. This woman seems to think the pill is a cure all for everything. Patients seem to either adore her or hate her. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Dr. Fivecoat was not very personal at all. She made me feel like I was asking silly questions and acted like I should know more about pregnancy related pain. The worst was when I actually delivered. She assured me that my son would come out using the vacuum and proceeded to rip it off his head twice. I had to have an emergency C-section and my son was born with a huge hematoma on his head due to the trauma from the vacuum. This required treatment and a specialist. I had a bad feeling during all my visits and wished I would have listened to my instincts. Looking back I should have switched OBs right away.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

LOVE Dr. Fivecoat. She was my OB for my first pregnancy and I never felt like I asked silly questions or was rushed through the check-ups. She was so invested with us that she actually came in during her vacation to deliver my son. I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Fivecoat. I very strongly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

Amazing lady. She made me feel very comfortable. Her staff was very friendly and cooperative. You can ask her anything and she gives you a good reliable opinion.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

Dr. Fivecoat is my first Ob/Gyn and she helped me a lot and made sure I understood everything she was doing.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Very disapointed in the medical compassion this Doctor showed.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2011

Dr. Jessica W. Fivecoat's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)