Ratings for Dr. Nav Gujral

I was given a referral to Dr Gujral. I called gave my insurance and made an apt. I had to book it 3 months out. The day before my apt I called to confirm since i didn't receive a call and was told my apt had been cancelled. that they didn't take my insurance. No one bothered to call me to tell me it was cancelled and I waited 3 months for my apt. The woman on the phone was rude, did not apologize and told me don't shoot the messenger. It would have been nice if they called me 2 months ago to let me know so I could of found someone else.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

With a family history of colon cancer having an excellent Gastroenterologist is important. Dr Gujral has been our provider for 15 years and I can not praise her enough. Professional, informative, knowlegeable- everything I want in a physician.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Dr. Gujral has been my gastroenterologist for several years. I am an RN and can confidently recommend her to all my patients for her compassion, high standards of care, and persistence in diagnosing difficult cases. She also has an outstanding supportive office staff!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Gujral is tremendous! She is thorough, kind and incredibly caring...

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

She knowledgable and caring. Always listen to patients problems and ready to help. I would recommend her to anybody.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2012

Dr. Gujral has been my doctor for over 10 years. I have a complicated medical history and needed a knowledgeable and attentive physician. She is caring and thorough! I trust her with my life. K.P.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Gujral since July 2010. She and her staff cut through the red tape and Doctor is very thorough and caring. My father's doctor even told me he sent his mother to her! We are still working on why my collagenous colitis keeps coming back, but she is determined to find out why and how to prevent it in the future.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

I went in to see Dr. Gujral with a painful blockage requiring pretty quick examination/diagnosis/treatment. She expedited me through all of the necessary steps very quickly, yet with the personal care & attention as if I were family. I am better now thanks to her good work and I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Dr. Nav Gujral's Credentials

• Gov'T Med Coll, Punjabi Univ, Patiala, Punjab, India (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal