Ratings for Dr. John D. Michelotti

Dr. Michelotti is amazing. He did my son's ACL and about a year later my ACL. My son's was a patella graft and mine was a hamstring graft. Both turned out perfect. I couldn't say enough good things about him and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I have had two different meniscus tears in my knee fixed by Dr. Michelotti. Both times everything was perfect. He is has the best reputation I could find in Helena. Sfter two different experiences with him, his work,the clinic, and staff I fully recommend this Doctor. Ron White

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Dr. Michelotti was a true Blessing... I saw Doctor Michelotti for right shoulder labrum tear and arthritis after a work related injury. I drove from Butte to Helena after having problems with Doctors in Butte who strubg me along for months and not helping at all. Dr. Michelotti was hepful, listened and truly cared. I would fully recommend Dr. Michelotti to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

My insurance co. isn't listed here. Anyway, Dr. Michelotti is thorough, very knowledgeable and very good. And, I like that he calls me a kid because I'm 1 year younger than him :) He did a great job on my shoulder injury and surgery. I felt confident returning to him for a different injured joint. However, when I called for an appt., was refused because a small bill amount had gone to collection. Not sure why that happened since I was making regular payments.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

This doctor was such a big help before and after he did surgery to repair my broken shoulder. He went over every detail of the x-rays, the procedure, as well as full details about my recovery time and Physical Therapy process. He is one of the very best, along with his staff, including his Tech, Jordan. His total fee was .0135% of what the Hospital charged for use of the room for less than 24 hours (same day surgery). Because of the wonderful job he did, I am confident I will regain 100% use of my left arm, within 1 years time, and the help of my wonderful Physical Therapist. It just does not get any better than this Doctor and his amazing staff. Laura

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

Dr. John D. Michelotti's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)