Ratings for Dr. Scott W. Powers

I sincerely hope he was having a bad day. Had a tug-o-war with hus assistant using my mouth. Coorners of my lips were torn and bleeding when he was done. I felt like he thought I was a cadaver. Fillings hurt constantly after for months. Crowns didn't fit well and he took minimal time to try to make them fit right. Smeared saliva all over my face as he was working on my teeth making me very uncomfortable. He has recently sold his practice to a young dentist; I was told due to personal financial problems. I strongly recommend avoiding Dr. Powers as his work ethic is not at all what it used to be. Other patients I know have expressed similar experiences lately.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Dr. Powers will ruin your teeth. He is not professional and does not tell you what he is doing to your teeth. He neglects complaints of pain and settles for poorly made artificial teeth. Do Not go to this dentist.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010