Ratings for Dr. Leah M. Schrupp

My family uses this doctor. I have not seen her yet, but my family all tested positive for strep after I kept becoming infected numerous times and an ER doc suggested we all get tested. When my family members went to her to get tested she told them the ER doc isant right. She never heard of it b4. When they tested positive I then called her to see if I could once again get an antibiotic so we can all get rid of it once and for all. She WOULD not perscribe anything for me, told me I needed to see ENT. I went to the cities to HCMC, the ER doctor there said I deff needed something, by then I was in sooo much pain my BP was high, SHe treated me and so far so good. Trust me, When it gets serious, dont mess with the doctors in this small town, Go to the best HCMC!!!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Great Doctor, she takes the time to make sure everything is done right. I have a rare condition and she took alot of time to find out about it and always see's me no matter if she has a full busy day or not. Just a very caring person!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2010

Dr. Leah M. Schrupp's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 2004)

Commercial Insurance Company