Ratings for Dr. Jeff J. Simmons

If you care about your health don't see this guy. He has no idea what he's doing and he'll treat you like you are a bother to him.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

I took my son there for a couple of procedures. The nurses and other staff are very helpful and nice. The doctor was very rude and disrespectful. I will never visit that office again.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. Simmons and his team were wonderful during my recent wisdom tooth extractions (4) Sept. 2014. His team walked me through the cost and what to do and expect. Dr. Simmons gave me understandable feedback without of the medical jargon. Sore but smiling!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr. Simmons and his entire staff are a wonderful team! I would recommend Dr Simmons to anyone and I will be doing a return visit for another tooth removal.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Simmons and staff are top notch. They are compassionate and caring which made surgery less intimidating. There was no charge to have an implant evaluation and I was amazed at how little discomfort there was following the procedure. The kicker is that he charged some of the lowest fees around. I highly recommend Dr. Simmons

flag | Submitted January 23, 2010