Ratings for Dr. Raymond T. Hajjar

I came to Dr. Hajjar after two failed breast surgery with a different doctor. Dr. Hajjar and his staff were amazing. He never gave up on my and went above and beyond to fix the mess that were my breasts. I’m so happy with the outcome and can not say enough good things about Dr. Hajjar.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

After being referred by two different Drs., I have had several plastic surgeries with Dr. Hajjar that have turned out great. I was on a website that dealt with plastic surgeries and most of the people on there complained about infections, wound separations, etc, but I never had one problem with Dr. Hajjar. I refer everyone to him that is interested in plastic surgery....he is truly the very best!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

I had Breast Cancer and had to have a lumpectomy. After, I found out I was BRCA2 positive, therefore I needed a Double Mastectomy. I was sent to Dr. Hajjar by my surgeon, Dr. Gerken. Let me tell you, these two are the best Doctors I've ever had in my life. I feel so very lucky that I found them. Any questions are answered. He doesn't pull any punches, which is what I appreciate. His nurse, Chris is fantastic!! The best part is, my PCP speaks very highly of him. You will be in good hands with Dr. Hajjar!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

I have a breast reduction surgery coming up with Dr Hajjar...he is very honest and that is what I like. I have no doubt his work will be amazing.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Dr. Hajjar is great. I just recently had a surgery done by him. First surgery ever for me. He did a great job, I am very happy with the results and would definitely recommend him. He is very passionate about what he does and knows exactly what he's doing. Staff is great, clinic is also very clean. Love his work. :)

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Was in a car accident that basically tore half of my forehead off and almost lost an eye. He did an amazing job at the reconstruction, barely any scars.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Like the previous review said, run fast, and as far away from this doctor as you can get. He did not even visit me in hospital after my double mastectomy!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Dr. Hajjar staff is very nice and professional. I recently had surgery and all of his staff that visited me in the hospital were so attentive to my needs. All of my other doctors has said that Dr. Hajjar is one of the best. I do agree. He may not smile a lot but he does have a genuine caring for his patients. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Bad experience, wait time extensively long, would not recommend.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I took my daughter to Dr Haggar after a accident on a play ground. A wooden stick had cut into her upper cheek. This was is not prepaired to handle small children. The bedside manner was aweful. My appt was made for the incorrect time and I was made to wait additional time because I was late. Gabrielle stitches was removed far too early and one day she fell forward and her wound re-opened and we were back at the hospital.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Dr. Raymond T. Hajjar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Commercial Insurance Company