Ratings for Dr. Raymond T. Hajjar

Was in a car accident that basically tore half of my forehead off and almost lost an eye. He did an amazing job at the reconstruction, barely any scars.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Like the previous review said, run fast, and as far away from this doctor as you can get. He did not even visit me in hospital after my double mastectomy!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Dr. Hajjar staff is very nice and professional. I recently had surgery and all of his staff that visited me in the hospital were so attentive to my needs. All of my other doctors has said that Dr. Hajjar is one of the best. I do agree. He may not smile a lot but he does have a genuine caring for his patients. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Bad experience, wait time extensively long, would not recommend.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I took my daughter to Dr Haggar after a accident on a play ground. A wooden stick had cut into her upper cheek. This was is not prepaired to handle small children. The bedside manner was aweful. My appt was made for the incorrect time and I was made to wait additional time because I was late. Gabrielle stitches was removed far too early and one day she fell forward and her wound re-opened and we were back at the hospital.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Dr. Hajjar and his staff are warm, inviting and very caring. My entire experience from the first call to my last appointment was pleasant and efficient. After having my tummy tuck I would never consider seeing anyone else. Dr. Hajjar is a precise surgeon with excellent bedside manner. Considering anything cosmetic or reconstructive? Go to this place:)

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

When I found out I had breast cancer I did not want implants. My surgeon wanted me to talk to Dr Hajjar before make a final decision. Everything was moving so fast and I had to decide now. Dr Hajjar convinced me to have the reconstruction surgery by embarrassing me with what I did have and that he could make me look better. From the moment I woke up from the surgery I knew I had made a mistake but was very confused and wasn't sure what to do. I was already larger then before the surgery and in a lot of pain. I talk to the staff at the office and was told I would have to keep the expanders in for the entire time of my treatment (1 year). I had my first injection and I called the next day to have the fluid removed. At that point I was emotionally a mess and depressed because I had made the wrong decision and was in so much pain. I could not go through chemo and deal with this pain as well. I was planning to not have anymore injections and have them removed as soon as my treatment was over. I was tell this story to someone in the medical field and was informed that I could have them removed before my first chemo. So four weeks after they were put in I had them taken out and started my chemo ten days later. I'm very happy without implants and never plan on having any. I know the decision was mine to make I just wish they would have listened to my concerns instead of convincing me that I needed to have implants. It makes me wonder if I would have had less problems and pain going forward.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

I had a bad experience at this clinic, first, Dr. Hajjar has beady eyes which should have warned me this clinic was not going to be a good experience. I had a consultation with him about a scar revision,he recommended I have laser first to eliminate redness, I visited his website in advance and was optimistic as they had several before and after photos of people who had laser to eliminate redness. The whole laser experience was a scam, I had the laser nurse (I can't remember her name, but I do remember she had a wrist tattoo) talk me into having 6 treatments when I only wanted 3, anyway, after six treatments with a photo facial laser for redness and an equal number of treatments with a vascular laser for scar tissue, I saw absolutely no improvement, she agreed and even threw in a free treatment, the whole thing was a scam and a waste of my time and money. I didn't even bother consulting with "beady-eyes" after that, I do not recommend this clinic at all, don't waste your money.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

Very poor people skills. Surgical work was unskilled and disfiguring. Answered my questions re surgery but did not perform what he promised he would. Left me with the need for a second surgery; appalling. Run, do not walk, from this doctor. No sour grapes here, just a review on a horrifying experience with this surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

I had a consultation w/ dr hajjar about tummy tuck. I was showen where my incision would be which was low so I would be able to wear a two piece bathing suite. On surgery date(1 mo later) and just before going into surgery, dr hajjar looked at my stomach and drew a line way higher than where I was told my incision would be placed. I questioned why it was so high and his response was he only needs to remove the dead skin. Well, I had waited for years to have this procedure so I didn't want to walk away also I was prepped and ready for surgery. It's been over a year now and I just can't get over how high (2in below belly button) the incision is. I recently had two more consultation w/ two different plastic surgeon who believe the incision could have definitely been placed lower. I can't afford another surgery and shouldn't / don't want to go through another one either. The reason I went to him was through radio advertising so my advise is to get at least two other opinions.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2012

Dr. Raymond T. Hajjar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

AARP