You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Justin Lee

After booking a post minor surgery appointment 3 weeks in advance, the doctor cancelled the appointment 30 minutes before to the scheduled time without any reason. I had to take time off from work for this appointment and arranged a number of thing for this appointment, he should understand that its not just his time that is valued.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Had an awful experience and the worst complications possible A WEEK AFTER SURGERY, spend 10 days in the hospital with agonizing pain. Doctor had no sence of urgency or motivation to help, was dismissive, uncooperative And arrogant. Did not like being questioned and did not provide much information. I would stay away as far as you can.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Had hernia surgery performed by Dr. Lee. He patiently explained the procedure to me and answered all my questions. Surgery went well. Incision was perfect. Followup appt was excellent. I was very happy with my care and treatment.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Not to sure about all these negative comments about Doctor Lee. He is highly trained and appears to be 100 percent in tune with his patients. My surgery went as scheduled, he visited in recovery and explained that the surgery everything went well. So far I am home in pain as expected after any surgery and on the mend. I give this Doctor 10 out of 10

flag | Submitted May 25, 2014

I had a big operated DR lee is very good surgeon and he is a good man. Allen z

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

I am surprised by the negative comments. I found dr. Lee to be very nice. My husband was diagnosed with diverticulitis. Dr. Lee preformed his colonoscopy. Every appointment leading up to that day I found dr. Lee to be helpful and knowledgable. I liked him so much I decided to have him do my gallbladder removal. He made us feel comfortable and at ease.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Doctor Lee is very helpful and not arrogant at all. He is like Angle God sent to us. He saved my Dad life recently. He takes time answering questions and very concerning my feeling. He is very easy to approach and very intelligent and acknowledgeable. He is also very friendly, always smiling to us. He made me very trustful for him.i would recommend this doctor to you. May GOD bless him and with him always.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2014

This "doctor" is super arrogant and is a true **** treating his patients as assembly line goods. Surgery is his only work scope because he was the one holding the knife. He pushes the end-end care responsibility to other doctors without thinking by himself. We had horrible nightmare dealing with him are now filing complain over a loss family member. You should run away if he rushes to book your surgery because he will create a mess and leave that for his extended vacation until you die. Stay away from this ****!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

Dr. Lee operated on my hernia in march using the shouldice method and the results were very good. I couldn't ask for a better surgeon and his staff was excellent.He took time to explain all my questions to me and didn't rush me. The hospital staff was also excellent.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Dr. Justin Lee's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "After booking a post minor surgery appointment 3 weeks in advance, the doctor cancelled the appointment 30 minutes before to the scheduled time without any reas..."

February 25, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lee has performed three procedures for me. I found him to be a very good surgeon and would recommend him. "

August 27, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L4B0" to "L4C 1T6". Address has been updated from "None" to "10168 Yonge Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19057701266".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Had an awful experience and the worst complications possible A WEEK AFTER SURGERY, spend 10 days in the hospital with agonizing pain. Doctor had no sence of urg..."

February 24, 2015