Ratings for Dr. Justin Lee

Dr.Lee is an amazing surgeon and I highly recommend him to anyone in Toronto.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

Dr. Lee performed a procedure on my boyfriend after he was terribly mistreated by a different doctor in Emergency department. Dr.Lee is knowledgeable, very skilled, patient, caring AND handsome (I mean.. What more do you ask for??) . He performed the procedure without causing any pain, explained the procedure thoroughly and made a referral to LHIN/CCAC for home care immediately for us so that we could get our dressing changes done. He even followed up with my boyfriend to see how he was doing after the procedure. If you're looking for a surgeon I would highly recommend Dr.Lee.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

Dr. Lee operated on my mom and she had no complications with the operation. He answered our questions and made us feel at ease and confident in his abilities. Direct and to the point with the issues. Saw him subsequently at his office and again he answered our questions and was very thorough with our concerns. Our wait was about 15 minutes and his secretary did apologize for any lateness that may occur due to his surgery schedule.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

I had a surgery by Dr Lee, and he was patient to answer the questions you asked. He scrutinized and give some professional advice. no pain happened during surgery, only after it since that is inevitable.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

I went to Dr. Lee office but I do not belive I saw him , I think some cop instead of him showed up in my room as a doctor and the way he checked my hemoroied was horrible. It is painfull and still I feel uncomfortable. Question is how you can trust any doctor or spectalist when they let unprofessional do whatever they want under their name and professtion?

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

I value his knowledge relating to my prostate cancer and have every faith in his abilities to assist me at this time. He truly has a genuine interest in his patient and takes time to answer every question to your satisfaction. Thank you, Dr. ee.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

don't see this doctor if you have option to see other. He has horrible time time management. i have couple appointments with him and all delay 2 to 3 hours. only see for couple minutes. He always rushing for something. very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I don't usually rate anybody like this but I felt compelled to say something about Dr. Lee. My son had surgery a week ago by another surgeon but last night the wound started to bleed uncontrollably and we had to go to the E.R. @ Mackenzie Health. Dr. Lee was called in and fixed the problem in short order but the way he handled the procedure was quite commendable. He has an excellent bedside manner, a true professional who made both me and my son feel at ease and took the time to answer all my questions when everyone else at the E.R. made me feel that I was adding to their bad day. Kuddos to Dr. Lee

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr Justin Lee had performed emergency surgery on me and has been performing routine procedures since. Always punctual and willing to explain in detail any questions I may have had. I felt a genuine concern for my well being. Recommended.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

After booking a post minor surgery appointment 3 weeks in advance, the doctor cancelled the appointment 30 minutes before to the scheduled time without any reason. I had to take time off from work for this appointment and arranged a number of thing for this appointment, he should understand that its not just his time that is valued.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016