Ratings for Dr. Justin Lee

I value his knowledge relating to my prostate cancer and have every faith in his abilities to assist me at this time. He truly has a genuine interest in his patient and takes time to answer every question to your satisfaction. Thank you, Dr. ee.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

don't see this doctor if you have option to see other. He has horrible time time management. i have couple appointments with him and all delay 2 to 3 hours. only see for couple minutes. He always rushing for something. very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I don't usually rate anybody like this but I felt compelled to say something about Dr. Lee. My son had surgery a week ago by another surgeon but last night the wound started to bleed uncontrollably and we had to go to the E.R. @ Mackenzie Health. Dr. Lee was called in and fixed the problem in short order but the way he handled the procedure was quite commendable. He has an excellent bedside manner, a true professional who made both me and my son feel at ease and took the time to answer all my questions when everyone else at the E.R. made me feel that I was adding to their bad day. Kuddos to Dr. Lee

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr Justin Lee had performed emergency surgery on me and has been performing routine procedures since. Always punctual and willing to explain in detail any questions I may have had. I felt a genuine concern for my well being. Recommended.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

After booking a post minor surgery appointment 3 weeks in advance, the doctor cancelled the appointment 30 minutes before to the scheduled time without any reason. I had to take time off from work for this appointment and arranged a number of thing for this appointment, he should understand that its not just his time that is valued.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Lee has performed three procedures for me. I found him to be a very good surgeon and would recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Had an awful experience and the worst complications possible A WEEK AFTER SURGERY, spend 10 days in the hospital with agonizing pain. Doctor had no sence of urgency or motivation to help, was dismissive, uncooperative And arrogant. Did not like being questioned and did not provide much information. I would stay away as far as you can.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Had hernia surgery performed by Dr. Lee. He patiently explained the procedure to me and answered all my questions. Surgery went well. Incision was perfect. Followup appt was excellent. I was very happy with my care and treatment.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Not to sure about all these negative comments about Doctor Lee. He is highly trained and appears to be 100 percent in tune with his patients. My surgery went as scheduled, he visited in recovery and explained that the surgery everything went well. So far I am home in pain as expected after any surgery and on the mend. I give this Doctor 10 out of 10

flag | Submitted May 25, 2014

I had a big operated DR lee is very good surgeon and he is a good man. Allen z

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014