Ratings for Dr. Harold Collingridge

Poor Communication. After years of going to him, each time I visit I feel like I'm a new patient. Doesn't seem to have a sense of urgency when I bring him an issue. Perscribed me medication for 6 years without sending me to a specialist; he seemed skeptical if I even had the issue at all. Specialist finally proved that. Nice doctor, but I've found a different doctor who fits me better.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

huge fan of this doctor, he is very genuine sa he provides treatment, patient, and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

waits are often long, but his knowledge, service and attention are fantastic.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

A good GP with a friendly disposition. He knows his stuff and what he doesn't know, he passes onto a specialist. My only complaint so far is that Abbotsford specialists are on the "b" team and they are all he seems to refer to.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2008

The atmosphere at the Canon Clinic is far from comforting which does not bode well for the amount of time spent in the waiting room! While I truly enjoyed Dr. Collingridge's easy going amiability, I found his diagnostic abilities to be lacking. He was particularly unwilling to order an MRI with the explanation that it was just too costly and yet upon my first visit to another doctor it was the first thing he ordered and therein found the problem!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2008

Very effecient, takes and makes time for all family,

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

Seems thorough & knowledgeable - Terse and to the point. Good with referrals to specialists/tests.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008

i have been seeing dr.collingridge for4 years now. he is very punctual, very knowledgeable, explains things, sends you to specialists when needed, easy to talk to,does good follow-up.calls you back in to go over lab or test results. very thorough, friendly, gets down to business-doesn't waist anytime getting to the problem.very respectful and professional. i feel well looked after and cared for. takes BP,weight, encourages exercise, low salt intake at every visit. gives good instruction. thank you dr.collingridge!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2008

I found that Dr.Harold Collingridge was very knowledgeable in everything I ask him..He was very understanding and comfortable to be around..Very helpful also..

flag | Submitted May 22, 2007