Ratings for Dr. Jason E. Maxa

Always been perfessional with my daughter and will continue to seek perfessional guidance with him

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Jason Maxa isn't a doctor, he is a physician's assistant.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Okay,this must be an old chart, first and for most Dr.Jason Maxa is a very understanding person. He is also very professional and considerate. He does his job and he goes the distance to please. He picked up slack that Dr. Debarri, gave him. This was his job which he did well, I might add.slo, Dr.Jason Maxa is no longer with Dr.Debarri he has been gone for sometime, Convenant runs the show now and has changed much! I would strongly recommend him. By the way my husband had both knees replaced by Dr.Debarri who we both admire also a great man and Doctor! He would do it again. Would go it as well! Both are great! Thank you. Still a patient.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Jason definitely has "rough" side, but he's definitely thorough and very cut-n-dry about what your best options are. For those that don't like him, it's probably because he's not telling you what you want to here.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

I agree with first patient review, very rude, not empathetic and does not listen to patient.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

I have seen Jason Maxa numerous times and I am also a female patient. Jason has been more than helpful and kind. We all have bad days, give the man a break, he works hard and is very dedicated to his patients and Dr Debari's practice. I have been going to this office for the past 3 years, only saw Dr Debari for my initial consult, Jason has been my primary doctor. No complaints from me.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

I strongly, strongly advise you to seek help elsewhere. This man is very rude with borderline behavior and does not understand women at all. Please be careful. Office is very helpful.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010