Ratings for Dr. James Q. Clemens

Been my IC MD since he took over for retired former Uro. Top IC MD in USA. Very intelligent. Helped my IC tremendously. Blessed he is my MD now. Residents you can tell enjoy him teaching them. Answers all my questions. Very involved in IC research

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr Clemens is one of the top Interstitial Cystitis MDs in the USA. He has helped me more then any MD at U of MI in 25yrs. His bedside manner........sure in clinic he is busy does not have a lot of time gets to point nothing wrong with that. On other hand he comes everytime to see me after outpt surgery and sits down in a chair and speaks with me before I go home 2hrs away ......always speaks to my family after surgery as well

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012

Terrible bedside mannor. Does not spend enough time, and does not know HOW to relate well to patients. When you do not get the outcome you had hoped, he does not emotionally support you. Yes, he is about the money. The WORST bedside mannor, I have ever experienced.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

He is a good surgeon, however he does not have a good bed side manor. Not very personable. Not comforting, will sell out his patient for as little as $5000.00. He is more about the money that about helping and caring.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Very KNOWLEDGABLE. Answers all your questions,and has ideas when things do not always turn out like they should. Great surgeon. He is very kind, Positive, calm, supportive. Will offer great ideas to help the quality of your life improve with bladder dysfunction. A Smart doctor. I am blessed I found him, I am the lucky one.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Dr. James Q. Clemens's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Veterans Administration