Ratings for Dr. Olga Dubinsky

Dr Dubinsky was my dentist for two years everything was fine until I started getting bills for service that she told will be covered by insurance.She performed service before discussing payment.Now after about 1.5 year I'm getting bills.If I knew the price before I would never do it.

Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr Dubinsky is by far the best I've ever seen. My lips and botox injections are perfect

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

I also went to Dr Dubinsky's Linden office. She is outstanding!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Finally found Dr Dubinsky who moved and is now practicing in Linden NJ. I do not mind traveling when you love your dentist!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

I saw Dr Dubinsky today for first time for derma filler. She has amazing techniques. It is different than my previous experience. she did a great job. I saw the result right a way. I highly recommend her for any filler or lips injections. She knows what she is doing. Such a friendly staffs. Price was unbelievable. They give you discount if come back for more service or bring people. She is calm and beautiful. Thanks

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

It was my first visit to the office and my first experience with Voluma. Dr. Dubinsky was knowledgeable, dedicated, and made me feel so confident in my decision to have the treatment. She took to make sure it was perfect. She did an amazing job! The office staff were so welcoming and inviting. I am sure to be back. thank you:)

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Simply outstanding. Had her do my lips which came out amazing. Made me look 10 years younger after my 2 visits.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Excellent dentist. Great experience in fixing my tooth. Also did my root canal and botox

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

I recommend Dr. Dubinsky to anyone looking for a dentist. She is pleasant knowledgeable and caring. We love going to her.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Very professional dentist. I had to pull my wisdom tooth. I am a bit scarred of dentists but procedure went so painless and fast... I did not have any pains after and did not even take Tylenol. Office is very clean and staff is professional.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr. Olga Dubinsky's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Olga Dubinsky is an experienced dentist and a long time New Jersey Resident. She has consistently ranked as a top dentist in New Jersey, and is known as a gentle, caring and dedicated practitioner who places her patients at the center of her dentistry. She sees her role as a health care provider above all else, committed to providing the highest quality care. She earned her Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree from University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ). She then went on to complete her General Dentistry residency at Newark Beth Israel Hospital in Newark, NJ. She is a firm believer in using continuing education to complement her clinical experience and stay on top of new materials and techniques in the rapidly evolving dental field. Patients love her warm and friendly nature and gentle hands. Dr. Dubinsky is an active member of the American Dental Association, the New York State Dental Association, and New Jersey Dental Association. She currently lives in New Jersey with her husband, Eugene. She has two children, Stella and Andrew. In addition to enjoying making smiles whiter and teeth and gums healthier, Dr. Dubinsky also is a travel enthusiast and enjoys skiing with her husband and friends. She also enjoys reading and baking.

• English