Ratings for Dr. Karen Dudich

First visit was encouraging, 2nd visit was a waste of time. 3rd visit was the last. She did a very cursory exam, quickly looked at MRI's,spent rest of visit typing into her computer. Rarely made eye contact with me. She seemed frustrated when I didn't want to pursue biofeedback. & I had tried all others that she had suggested. I was hoping to get insight & her opinion on if I have MS so the visit was useless yet she told the front desk to book me in another 4 mo's. This would have been a 4th visit after seeing her every 4 mo's prior & I was not getting any reason why I was going back to her since she said she had nothing to offer. This office is horrible with patient privacy & paperwork. A patient had forgotten her list of meds & receptionist said she had it on the computer (then why fill out paperwork?)& proceeded to call out each med to the patient in front of a full waiting room!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Dr. Dudich was able to help me with my headache issues when no one else could. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

Very pleased with this MD. Have recommended her to others.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

VERY happy to be a patient of Dr. Dudich. She is responsive, bright and reassuring. Thought her bedside manner was great, not clinical. Clear explanations of diagnosis, symptoms, etc. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

Dr's manner is clinical. Thorough testing. Test interpretation and patient relationship needs strengthening.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

Dr. Karen Dudich's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 2000)