Ratings for Dr. Bryan Altshuller

Was referred by our family dentist to Dr. Altshuller about a year ago. I didn't think anyone would be able to fix my daughter's teeth, but he has performed a miracle. They already look great and we are excited to see the finished result. I highly recommend him and his excellent staff!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Simply the best!!! Love this place! Love my teeth!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Love my teeth!!! Thanks Dr. Altshuller!!! Now I know why everyone goes to you.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Altshuller for over a year. Not only is he a great orthodontist, but the best doctor I have ever had. Love the staff as well. I pray that he will still be practicing when my kids are old enough for braces. I can't imagine going anywhere else. BTW I lol when I saw the attempt to use this board to try and promote other orthodontists. People are too smart these days to fall for those tricks.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

The last person to comment has no idea what they are talking about. Dr Altshuller did my braces when I was a child and now he is doing my children's braces. The staff is amazing and the new receptionist is a sweetheart. You clearly don't know how the office runs. Two hygienists and one assistant and one receptionist. They all have their own tasks, but misery loves company, hope you found it! For everyone else, I would avoid the dentists doing their own ortho, they all end up going to see a true professional who cares about his patients well being. Dr Altshuller is the best at what he does!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

I am absolutely unsatisfied with my experience with him. Yes, he is a nice guy. Although, his staff are absolutely terrible. He has a bunch of administrative staff, but doing what? He only has 2 staff actually working on teeth and this causes immediate backup right there. I always arrive 10 minutes prior to my appointments yet I am the patient that is continuously served last. As well, the staff do not entirely seem qualified nor professional. While they are just talking aloud I presume, they are always making comments such as "I don't know what to do" or "I'm so tired"...NEWSFLASH I don't want to be here either, but I'm paying you so. I am very disappointed in the customer service, and I would not recommend to anyone in Orleans. Perhaps, try out Dr. Tan instead. Knowledgeable, nice guy, but not who I trust with my teeth.

Submitted March 17, 2017

Simply put. Best doctor our family has ever had! Helpful and a perfectionist. His staff is great. Doctor is so good natured that it is a pleasure to have the monthly visits. We are starting our third child's case and just love this place!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

First year staff and doc were friendly. Second year patient and parent received little or no acknowledgement. 5 minute visits with no chat afterwards with parent, No acknowledgement from staff upon departure. Poor customer service.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Simply the best! I never write on these sites but have to tell the world how great this orthodontist is. My daughter just finished her case with Dr.Altshuller and I was blown away at how beautiful her teeth are. This guy is the Michael Angelo of orthodontists. People stop her just to comment on her smile. Happy I listened to my friends and colleagues. And he's a super nice guy to talk to. 6 stars!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Altshuller! He made my son feel at home and completely relaxed. From our first visit I knew this was the place for us. Knowledgeable, caring, and approachable.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016