You may also like

Rate Dr. Dan Haas

Dr. Dan Haas's Ratings

Due to school and work reasons I had to relocate often, hence I've had quite a few dentists for the past a couple of years. I have to say the Dr. Dan has been the best I've had by far. I have been his patient for almost a year now. His clinic is clean, modern and has up-to-date equipment. Dr. Dan and his staff members are professional and personable: I remember telling Celia, his dental assistant, that I was going through a tough program back in December and she asked me how the program went when I saw her 8 months later! They are just so unbelievably personable!!!

I recently had my wisdom teeth extraction on Aug 17th . Dr. Dan and Celia did an amazing job! I guess my lower jaw nerves are extra sensitive or just innervated differently… Dr. Dan had to freeze it 4 times. He was so patient to wait for my pain to completely go away before digging in. Although one of the teeth was impacted and a little bit difficult to extract, he didn’t have to break it apart. He took them out so effortlessly…. He scheduled me for 1.5 hours for two wisdom teeth and he finished with 5 minutes to spare. I think he spent most of the time calming me down, talking to me, taking X-rays and making sure my pain is properly controlled haha. He is very keen on continuing education – I remember him talking about how he learned to use this drug or technique at blah blah blah conference. I’m quite impressed. He gave me his cell-number in case I need to reach him. He even called me that night just to make sure everything is well since I didn’t have to bother him.

In general I would recommend his practice to anyone who’s looking for a quality dentist! The team won’t let you down ☺ Oh and I like how he got a TV on the ceiling for patients and also some beautiful koi to feed in case you get bored (which I highly doubt because he is so interesting to talk to haha).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2902949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2015

Our whole family starting seeing Dr. Haas last year after we moved into the neighborhood. he is friendly, prompt and professional and so are the staff. I also sense that he is using the most up-to-date equipment and techniques. Very impressed that he called the next day to see how I was feeling after a filling.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2815125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr. Dan Haas and his amazing team makes it fun to go and see the dentist. They're friendly and kind and treat you like an old friend that it does not seem like a dentist appointment at all.
if you are nervous or scared about the whole dentist experience, visit Dr. Dan and his amazing team and you will do a complete 180. I strongly recommend them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

A great dental practice! Dr. Dan and his staff are skilled, knowledgeable and friendly. Very kid-friendly too. The office has a clean, modern look and they use state of the art equipment. They submit invoices electronically to my group health insurer, so I get repaid quickly (generally before my credit card bill is payable, which is an added bonus!). Rarely have to wait at all (but drinks and snacks are on offer if I do). Open extended hours, so I can usually book my appointments before or after work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2765022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr. Dan and his staff strike the right combination between professionalism and friendliness. They are honest without being nags and treat you like an adult when explaining options. The office is both pleasant and clearly hygienic. I recommend Dr. Dan on a regular basis to friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2764721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Amazing Dr and team. Very knowledgeable and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Dr.Dan and his team are great ! I travel from the west end of city to come to his clinic and I have been doing this for more than 10 years now. I feel I am in very good
hands. Yes, I recommend him to my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Dr. Dan and his team are excellent! I've had the pleasure of being a long time client (over 20 years) and continue to travel to see Dr. Dan and his team from the East end. He and his team are knowledgeable, efficient and really care about their clients. I recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2724178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Amazing team of friendly professionals. Very happy we found Dr. Dan Haas and his colleagues! Highly recommend =)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

An outstanding, knowledgeable professional that always has the care of his patients in mind. Dr. Haas is approachable, kind and caring. I have recommended family and friends to his practice and he continues to provide the best in world-class dental care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2662383].votes_count ]]