You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Dan Haas

I am so happy I found Dr. Haas. I've been getting so many confusing views from other dentists about what dental treatments I really need. Finally, Dr. Haas sorted it all out in such a clear and honest fashion. He was so thorough and honest. So many things others recommended he showed me I don't need. He was so patient and clear in explaining things. He and his team are amazing and I wish I found him years ago. Thank you Dr. Haas...

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

My family and I recently became patients of Dr Haas and are extremely impressed with his thoroughness. We have never had a dentist before check for so many things. He checked for cancer in our mouths as well as many other things. Until now I never realized how little my previous dentist checked. We are very glad we switched to Dr Haas.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

Dr. Haas is a wonderful Doctor. He is very gentle and takes care to make my experience with him to be productive as well as pleasant. I would not see any other doctor other than Dr. Haas.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Dr. Haas and his staff made me feel welcomed and comfortable from the from day one. The staff are incredible! Not only did they assure me it was ok to have my infant with me for my appointment they put her to sleep! Dr.Haas is very knowledgable, up to date and very friendly. Best dental experience I've ever had.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I challenge anyone to find a more professional, courteous, helpful and knowledgeable dental office. From the front of the house to the dental chair you are in great capable hands. I am totally impressed and you will be too. Give them a try and you will realize that you are now with the best. Thank you Team Haas!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Haas' for about 18 months now. From the first time I walked into the office and was warmly greeted by Nicole, I knew I had made the right choice of dentist. Actually, my experience with Nicole started on the telephone. I was having some pain in a tooth and Nicole made an appointment for me within one day of my phone call. She told me that if my pain increased to call her back and she would get me in to see Dr. Haas that day. I was very impressed by this great customer service. When I met Dr. Dan (as most patients call him that) the next day, I was pleasantly surprised by his warmth, humour and obvious care and concern for his patients. Dr. Dan is gentle, kind and makes you feel very comfortable in his office. I would highly recommend Dr. Dan and his team for anyone who is searching for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I've been going to this dental office for 16 years and every single appointment is punctual and they are very accommodating to my busy schedule. There are not enough great things to say about the staff. From my amazing hygienist to the receptionist and dentist. Everyone is pleasant and very welcoming every time I visit the office.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr. Dan has been fantastic with my kids ever since we started to see him a few years ago. Even when my kids have had fillings they say that they want to come back. We love his staff as well and also enjoy feed the fish in the pond. I wish when I was a kid my dentist would have been as great as Dr. Dan.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Dr. Dan Haas's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so happy I found Dr. Haas. I've been getting so many confusing views from other dentists about what dental treatments I really need. Finally, Dr. Haas so..."

April 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family and I have been going to Dr. Dan for many years. We love the service we receive, he and his team are very professional, very through and friendly. ..."

March 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family and I recently became patients of Dr Haas and are extremely impressed with his thoroughness. We have never had a dentist before check for so many thi..."

March 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Haas is a wonderful Doctor. He is very gentle and takes care to make my experience with him to be productive as well as pleasant. I would not see any other ..."

March 11, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Haas and his staff made me feel welcomed and comfortable from the from day one. The staff are incredible! Not only did they assure me it was ok to have my ..."

March 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I challenge anyone to find a more professional, courteous, helpful and knowledgeable dental office. From the front of the house to the dental chair you are in g..."

February 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Haas and his team are always a pleasure to visit. Friendly staff and great dentistry! "

February 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Haas' for about 18 months now. From the first time I walked into the office and was warmly greeted by Nicole, I knew I had made th..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to this dental office for 16 years and every single appointment is punctual and they are very accommodating to my busy schedule. There are not e..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dan has been fantastic with my kids ever since we started to see him a few years ago. Even when my kids have had fillings they say that they want to come b..."

November 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dan and his team are amazing. They are friendly and attentive. They are great with my 2-year old son and he's excited to start getting his teeth checked, to..."

October 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I first visited Dr. Dan Haas's practice on the advice of my daughter who was impressed by the level of care she received there. It's been two years now and I co..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Due to school and work reasons I had to relocate often, hence I've had quite a few dentists for the past a couple of years. I have to say the Dr. Dan has been t..."

August 22, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "M2H0" to "M3H 2T5". Address has been updated from "None" to "906 Sheppard Avenue West". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14166388999".

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our whole family starting seeing Dr. Haas last year after we moved into the neighborhood. he is friendly, prompt and professional and so are the staff. I also..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dan Haas and his amazing team makes it fun to go and see the dentist. They're friendly and kind and treat you like an old friend that it does not seem like ..."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A great dental practice! Dr. Dan and his staff are skilled, knowledgeable and friendly. Very kid-friendly too. The office has a clean, modern look and they use ..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dan and his staff strike the right combination between professionalism and friendliness. They are honest without being nags and treat you like an adult when..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Dr and team. Very knowledgeable and professional."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Dan and his team are great ! I travel from the west end of city to come to his clinic and I have been doing this for more than 10 years now. I feel I am in ..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dan and his team are excellent! I've had the pleasure of being a long time client (over 20 years) and continue to travel to see Dr. Dan and his team from t..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing team of friendly professionals. Very happy we found Dr. Dan Haas and his colleagues! Highly recommend =)"

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An outstanding, knowledgeable professional that always has the care of his patients in mind. Dr. Haas is approachable, kind and caring. I have recommended famil..."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I like Dr. Haas a lot but his limited schedule (clinic closed Friday, Saturday and Sunday) makes it extremely difficult to book an appointment."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Pleasant dentist but charging too much for the same work as others...Also not all my fillings need to be replaced!"

November 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dan is an absolute professional and passionate about what he does. Highly recommended!"

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dan and his team are extremely passionate about what they do and invest in the latest technology to ensure I get the best care. I love that they call me af..."

November 2, 2014
  • City changed from "Toronto" to "North York"

June 6, 2013