Ratings for Dr. Dan Haas

Dear Dr Dan and crew, my family and I are so appreciative to have you guys look after us with such devotion and care. We love how up to date you are. After being with our previous dentist who retired for so many years, we didn't realize how old and out of date things were. Seeing your modern office makes us so happy and impressed to be on the receiving on. The office atmosphere is so comfortable and refreshing for us. We love you guys.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Dan and his staff, always pleasant to visit. Have been visiting for past 2 years. Absolutely no complains

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I am so happy to be a patient of Dr Dan. I Must admit that I'm especially happy with his hygienist Diana who I've been seeing for a while. When in this office , you can tell you'll be looked after. I've referred friends and family to Dr Dan and they feel the same. I just had to share my feelings towards this great office!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Dan by a friend of the family and I'm really happy for that. He has been so honest with his recommendations. I love how he explains things and also shows things to me on his fancy camera and screen. As much as I hate looking at teeth up close, this camera thing of his is fantastic. I can actually understand why things are and are not needed to be done. Why doesn't every dentist do things this way?

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Thank you Dr. Dan and staff. I've always hated going to the dentist but you guys have been so good in looking after me with compassion and patience. Where were you when I was younger and had a terrible and scary dentist? Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Dr. Haas and his team are simply amazing. They are friendly, helpful and professional. I have been their client for the past 9 years and they treat me like family. Dr. Haas is extremely knowledgable, always making sure you feel comfortable and letting you know exactly what he is doing during the procedure. If you are looking for a dentist who is personal, thorough, and a team that provides exceptional service, I recommend you visit Hass Dental Centre for your next appointment.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

My daughter loves going to Dr. Dan. Dr. Dan and his team are great with my daughter and the koi fish pond and treasure box are a great treat. Thanks for always making our visit so special.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

I am glad that I found Dr. Dan. I am very happy and pleased for the dental treatment that I really need. He explained it to me what are the things to be done, they gave the quotation before he start the procedure at least I would know what to expect. He is gentle during the procedure which I am always concern because I am afraid really going to the dentist. He also make sure that I am ok after my dental work by calling on my phone . The staffs are friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

I've been searching for a new dentist for months and am so happy I found Dr. Dan. He and his team have been amazing in looking after me. I've never had such a thorough dental exam. I also appreciated the detailed and easy to understand explanations of the state of my teeth and my gums. I wish I found you years earlier. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Dr Dan and his staff are really excellent. They are friendly, very thorough and do high quality work. I started going there and now my whole family goes there.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Dr. Dan Haas's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Italian