Ratings for Dr. Dan Haas

My first dental centre since moving to Toronto 16 years ago, and all the staff continue to give me every reason to keep going there. Just excellent.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

I am so happy I found Dr. Haas. I've been getting so many confusing views from other dentists about what dental treatments I really need. Finally, Dr. Haas sorted it all out in such a clear and honest fashion. He was so thorough and honest. So many things others recommended he showed me I don't need. He was so patient and clear in explaining things. He and his team are amazing and I wish I found him years ago. Thank you Dr. Haas...

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

My family and I have been going to Dr. Dan for many years. We love the service we receive, he and his team are very professional, very through and friendly.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

My family and I recently became patients of Dr Haas and are extremely impressed with his thoroughness. We have never had a dentist before check for so many things. He checked for cancer in our mouths as well as many other things. Until now I never realized how little my previous dentist checked. We are very glad we switched to Dr Haas.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

Dr. Haas is a wonderful Doctor. He is very gentle and takes care to make my experience with him to be productive as well as pleasant. I would not see any other doctor other than Dr. Haas.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Dr. Haas and his staff made me feel welcomed and comfortable from the from day one. The staff are incredible! Not only did they assure me it was ok to have my infant with me for my appointment they put her to sleep! Dr.Haas is very knowledgable, up to date and very friendly. Best dental experience I've ever had.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I challenge anyone to find a more professional, courteous, helpful and knowledgeable dental office. From the front of the house to the dental chair you are in great capable hands. I am totally impressed and you will be too. Give them a try and you will realize that you are now with the best. Thank you Team Haas!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Haas and his team are always a pleasure to visit. Friendly staff and great dentistry!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Haas' for about 18 months now. From the first time I walked into the office and was warmly greeted by Nicole, I knew I had made the right choice of dentist. Actually, my experience with Nicole started on the telephone. I was having some pain in a tooth and Nicole made an appointment for me within one day of my phone call. She told me that if my pain increased to call her back and she would get me in to see Dr. Haas that day. I was very impressed by this great customer service. When I met Dr. Dan (as most patients call him that) the next day, I was pleasantly surprised by his warmth, humour and obvious care and concern for his patients. Dr. Dan is gentle, kind and makes you feel very comfortable in his office. I would highly recommend Dr. Dan and his team for anyone who is searching for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I've been going to this dental office for 16 years and every single appointment is punctual and they are very accommodating to my busy schedule. There are not enough great things to say about the staff. From my amazing hygienist to the receptionist and dentist. Everyone is pleasant and very welcoming every time I visit the office.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015