Dr. Dan Haas

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dan Haas

I've been a client at this dental office for approximately 18 years. If you're looking to take good care of your teeth come here and thank me later!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

I love this dental office. Dr Dan and his team are just amazing. They explain everything so well and recommend things so honestly. I used to hate the dentist but not anymore. I know I’m always in good caring hands. Thank you guys.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

I've had so many dentists over the years, unfortunately due to moving around and also having bad experiences. But I finally found Dr. dan and his dental family and am so pleased. As unlucky as I've been in the past, i feel so luck to finally a dentist that sincerely cares, is patient, explains absolutely everything (he even shows everything on his amazing big screen like I've never seen before). I really feel like i'm part of the treatment now that I know what's going on. and it's all in a nice calm environment.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

Man oh man do I feel happy for Dr haas’s care. I love his work and honesty. That’s something you can’t take for granted nowadays.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

I drive across town to visit Dr. D. because he's such as great doctor and everyone's so friendly. Keep up the great work.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Dr. Dan, you're awesome. I trust this dentist so much. When I see him I feel like what ever he does will be exactly like if it was his family in the chair. I keep hearing sad stories about other dental offices which makes me feel even more fortunate to have Dr. Haas and his team look after me.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

I recently moved to Toronto and after not visiting a dentist for over two years I was nervous about looking for a new dentist. I feel very lucky that I found Dr. Haas's office as no one in their office made me feel bad for not visiting a dentist for so long and treated me well. They were very understanding and professional and took great care of me. I would highly recommend Dr. Haas and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

My family and I just love visiting Dr Dan and his great team. We are always made very welcomed and never have an issue. The atmosphere in the office is great which makes us feel like it is a great place to work in. We always recommend their office.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Dear Dr Dan and crew, my family and I are so appreciative to have you guys look after us with such devotion and care. We love how up to date you are. After being with our previous dentist who retired for so many years, we didn't realize how old and out of date things were. Seeing your modern office makes us so happy and impressed to be on the receiving on. The office atmosphere is so comfortable and refreshing for us. We love you guys.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Dan and his staff, always pleasant to visit. Have been visiting for past 2 years. Absolutely no complains

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Dan Haas's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Italian