Ratings for Dr. Dan Haas

Thank you Dr. Dan and staff. I've always hated going to the dentist but you guys have been so good in looking after me with compassion and patience. Where were you when I was younger and had a terrible and scary dentist? Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Dr. Haas and his team are simply amazing. They are friendly, helpful and professional. I have been their client for the past 9 years and they treat me like family. Dr. Haas is extremely knowledgable, always making sure you feel comfortable and letting you know exactly what he is doing during the procedure. If you are looking for a dentist who is personal, thorough, and a team that provides exceptional service, I recommend you visit Hass Dental Centre for your next appointment.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

My daughter loves going to Dr. Dan. Dr. Dan and his team are great with my daughter and the koi fish pond and treasure box are a great treat. Thanks for always making our visit so special.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

I am glad that I found Dr. Dan. I am very happy and pleased for the dental treatment that I really need. He explained it to me what are the things to be done, they gave the quotation before he start the procedure at least I would know what to expect. He is gentle during the procedure which I am always concern because I am afraid really going to the dentist. He also make sure that I am ok after my dental work by calling on my phone . The staffs are friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

I've been searching for a new dentist for months and am so happy I found Dr. Dan. He and his team have been amazing in looking after me. I've never had such a thorough dental exam. I also appreciated the detailed and easy to understand explanations of the state of my teeth and my gums. I wish I found you years earlier. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Dr Dan and his staff are really excellent. They are friendly, very thorough and do high quality work. I started going there and now my whole family goes there.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Dr. Haas and his team have been my family and I's dentist for the last 17 years. Both him and his staff have always been very warm, helpful, and kind to everyone of my family members. With every visit we have been met with exceptional, and thorough care by both Dr. Haas and his hygienists. Dr. Haas' knowledge, and personal care for each one of his patients exemplifies his high level of professional skills and abilities. He and his team, make his patients feel very comfortable and relaxed during even the most nerve racking procedures. Overall, Dr. Haas' Dental office provides exceptional dental services, with thorough care, kindness, and best individualized practices for each different patient he sees.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

I'm always thoroughly impressed with the level of care I receive from Dr Dan and Team.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

A very fine dentist. Knows his stuff, and has state of the art equipment. Very impressive.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

My first dental centre since moving to Toronto 16 years ago, and all the staff continue to give me every reason to keep going there. Just excellent.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Dr. Dan Haas's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Italian