Dr. Dan Haas

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dan Haas

Dr. Dan Haas is the best dentist I ever visited! He is not only incredibly progressive but also very easy going and honest. His assistant Celia is phenomenal and whatever you need addressed she is such a pro you literally don't feel a thing. I know how highly regarded this office is and so glad I finally joined their team. If you are looking for a new dentist this is without a doubt the one to try. You will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2019

Excellent!!Dr Haas is amazing. Best dentist warm, understanding, compassionate and caring. Every bit work he has for our entire family has been great.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2019

Awesome place awesome staff and Awesome doctor. Glad to had fillings today with them fair price too..I thank u and more patient to comes. Happy to recommend this doctor to anyone very professional expertise and you can fully trust.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2019

awesome dentist, staff and office. have been going them for 15+ years

flag | Submitted June 28, 2019

He's the best dentist I've ever had and I trust his expertise. Friendly, respectable, and no unnecessary treatments. He was the first dentist to advise me to use fluoride toothpaste and rinse because of my cavity-prone teeth when no other dentist mentioned this to me. Sadly, I moved hours out of the city and I don't know if I can find another dentist like him.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

Love the environment, very perfections and takes time with you to explain.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

Staff are very accomodating, and the office is very warm and friendly. Dr. Dan Haas conducts a very comprehensive and detailed examination and provides clear explanations. Excellent care by this Dentist and his Staff. Felt well treated and cared for. Very positive experience.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

I can't believe I'm saying this but I really love my dentist experiences nowadays. Who likes the dentist? Right? But Dr. Dan and crew are amazing.They tell you what's going on. They even show you on the big screen in the room so understanding the issues is so easy. No longer do I have to just take the dentist's words but I can actually see what's going on. They are also so up to date. For instance, I'm terrible and gag when any dental impressions have to be taken on me. I've hated that over the years. Well guess what. They took a digital impression on me with this amazing digital camera and it all worked out so comfortably. Talk about modern and comfortable. Talk about investing in well being of their patients. Love it. thank you thank you thank you.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

I've been a client at this dental office for approximately 18 years. If you're looking to take good care of your teeth come here and thank me later!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

I love this dental office. Dr Dan and his team are just amazing. They explain everything so well and recommend things so honestly. I used to hate the dentist but not anymore. I know I’m always in good caring hands. Thank you guys.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Dr. Dan Haas's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Italian