You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Dan Haas

I have been a patient of Dr. Haas' for about 18 months now. From the first time I walked into the office and was warmly greeted by Nicole, I knew I had made the right choice of dentist. Actually, my experience with Nicole started on the telephone. I was having some pain in a tooth and Nicole made an appointment for me within one day of my phone call. She told me that if my pain increased to call her back and she would get me in to see Dr. Haas that day. I was very impressed by this great customer service. When I met Dr. Dan (as most patients call him that) the next day, I was pleasantly surprised by his warmth, humour and obvious care and concern for his patients. Dr. Dan is gentle, kind and makes you feel very comfortable in his office. I would highly recommend Dr. Dan and his team for anyone who is searching for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I've been going to this dental office for 16 years and every single appointment is punctual and they are very accommodating to my busy schedule. There are not enough great things to say about the staff. From my amazing hygienist to the receptionist and dentist. Everyone is pleasant and very welcoming every time I visit the office.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr. Dan has been fantastic with my kids ever since we started to see him a few years ago. Even when my kids have had fillings they say that they want to come back. We love his staff as well and also enjoy feed the fish in the pond. I wish when I was a kid my dentist would have been as great as Dr. Dan.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Dr. Dan and his team are amazing. They are friendly and attentive. They are great with my 2-year old son and he's excited to start getting his teeth checked, too! A few months ago, I had a filling and Dr. Dan called me later that evening to check in and see how I was doing. He is so thoughtful and often goes the extra mile for his patients.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

I first visited Dr. Dan Haas's practice on the advice of my daughter who was impressed by the level of care she received there. It's been two years now and I continue to find it is well worth my time to travel from Oakville. Dr. Dan explains things clearly and always puts me at ease. During, today's appointment for a filling, he took great care to ensure my comfort. The procedure was painless and professional. The courteous staff is warm and welcoming and the office well-organized so booking appointments is simple and insurance claims are processed with ease. I have had several bad experiences with dentists so I am delighted to have found a practice I would recommend without hesitation.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Due to school and work reasons I had to relocate often, hence I've had quite a few dentists for the past a couple of years. I have to say the Dr. Dan has been the best I've had by far. I have been his patient for almost a year now. His clinic is clean, modern and has up-to-date equipment. Dr. Dan and his staff members are professional and personable: I remember telling Celia, his dental assistant, that I was going through a tough program back in December and she asked me how the program went when I saw her 8 months later! They are just so unbelievably personable!!! I recently had my wisdom teeth extraction on Aug 17th . Dr. Dan and Celia did an amazing job! I guess my lower jaw nerves are extra sensitive or just innervated differently… Dr. Dan had to freeze it 4 times. He was so patient to wait for my pain to completely go away before digging in. Although one of the teeth was impacted and a little bit difficult to extract, he didn’t have to break it apart. He took them out so effortlessly…. He scheduled me for 1.5 hours for two wisdom teeth and he finished with 5 minutes to spare. I think he spent most of the time calming me down, talking to me, taking X-rays and making sure my pain is properly controlled haha. He is very keen on continuing education – I remember him talking about how he learned to use this drug or technique at blah blah blah conference. I’m quite impressed. He gave me his cell-number in case I need to reach him. He even called me that night just to make sure everything is well since I didn’t have to bother him. In general I would recommend his practice to anyone who’s looking for a quality dentist! The team won’t let you down ☺ Oh and I like how he got a TV on the ceiling for patients and also some beautiful koi to feed in case you get bored (which I highly doubt because he is so interesting to talk to haha).

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

Our whole family starting seeing Dr. Haas last year after we moved into the neighborhood. he is friendly, prompt and professional and so are the staff. I also sense that he is using the most up-to-date equipment and techniques. Very impressed that he called the next day to see how I was feeling after a filling.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr. Dan Haas and his amazing team makes it fun to go and see the dentist. They're friendly and kind and treat you like an old friend that it does not seem like a dentist appointment at all. if you are nervous or scared about the whole dentist experience, visit Dr. Dan and his amazing team and you will do a complete 180. I strongly recommend them.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

A great dental practice! Dr. Dan and his staff are skilled, knowledgeable and friendly. Very kid-friendly too. The office has a clean, modern look and they use state of the art equipment. They submit invoices electronically to my group health insurer, so I get repaid quickly (generally before my credit card bill is payable, which is an added bonus!). Rarely have to wait at all (but drinks and snacks are on offer if I do). Open extended hours, so I can usually book my appointments before or after work.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr. Dan and his staff strike the right combination between professionalism and friendliness. They are honest without being nags and treat you like an adult when explaining options. The office is both pleasant and clearly hygienic. I recommend Dr. Dan on a regular basis to friends and family.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr. Dan Haas's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Haas' for about 18 months now. From the first time I walked into the office and was warmly greeted by Nicole, I knew I had made th..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to this dental office for 16 years and every single appointment is punctual and they are very accommodating to my busy schedule. There are not e..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dan has been fantastic with my kids ever since we started to see him a few years ago. Even when my kids have had fillings they say that they want to come b..."

November 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dan and his team are amazing. They are friendly and attentive. They are great with my 2-year old son and he's excited to start getting his teeth checked, to..."

October 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I first visited Dr. Dan Haas's practice on the advice of my daughter who was impressed by the level of care she received there. It's been two years now and I co..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Due to school and work reasons I had to relocate often, hence I've had quite a few dentists for the past a couple of years. I have to say the Dr. Dan has been t..."

August 22, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "M2H0" to "M3H 2T5". Address has been updated from "None" to "906 Sheppard Avenue West". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14166388999".

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our whole family starting seeing Dr. Haas last year after we moved into the neighborhood. he is friendly, prompt and professional and so are the staff. I also..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dan Haas and his amazing team makes it fun to go and see the dentist. They're friendly and kind and treat you like an old friend that it does not seem like ..."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A great dental practice! Dr. Dan and his staff are skilled, knowledgeable and friendly. Very kid-friendly too. The office has a clean, modern look and they use ..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dan and his staff strike the right combination between professionalism and friendliness. They are honest without being nags and treat you like an adult when..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Dr and team. Very knowledgeable and professional."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Dan and his team are great ! I travel from the west end of city to come to his clinic and I have been doing this for more than 10 years now. I feel I am in ..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dan and his team are excellent! I've had the pleasure of being a long time client (over 20 years) and continue to travel to see Dr. Dan and his team from t..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing team of friendly professionals. Very happy we found Dr. Dan Haas and his colleagues! Highly recommend =)"

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An outstanding, knowledgeable professional that always has the care of his patients in mind. Dr. Haas is approachable, kind and caring. I have recommended famil..."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I like Dr. Haas a lot but his limited schedule (clinic closed Friday, Saturday and Sunday) makes it extremely difficult to book an appointment."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Pleasant dentist but charging too much for the same work as others...Also not all my fillings need to be replaced!"

November 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dan is an absolute professional and passionate about what he does. Highly recommended!"

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dan and his team are extremely passionate about what they do and invest in the latest technology to ensure I get the best care. I love that they call me af..."

November 2, 2014
  • City changed from "Toronto" to "North York"

June 6, 2013