Ratings for Dr. Dan Haas

Dr. Haas and his team have been my family and I's dentist for the last 17 years. Both him and his staff have always been very warm, helpful, and kind to everyone of my family members. With every visit we have been met with exceptional, and thorough care by both Dr. Haas and his hygienists. Dr. Haas' knowledge, and personal care for each one of his patients exemplifies his high level of professional skills and abilities. He and his team, make his patients feel very comfortable and relaxed during even the most nerve racking procedures. Overall, Dr. Haas' Dental office provides exceptional dental services, with thorough care, kindness, and best individualized practices for each different patient he sees.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

I'm always thoroughly impressed with the level of care I receive from Dr Dan and Team.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

A very fine dentist. Knows his stuff, and has state of the art equipment. Very impressive.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

My first dental centre since moving to Toronto 16 years ago, and all the staff continue to give me every reason to keep going there. Just excellent.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

I am so happy I found Dr. Haas. I've been getting so many confusing views from other dentists about what dental treatments I really need. Finally, Dr. Haas sorted it all out in such a clear and honest fashion. He was so thorough and honest. So many things others recommended he showed me I don't need. He was so patient and clear in explaining things. He and his team are amazing and I wish I found him years ago. Thank you Dr. Haas...

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

My family and I have been going to Dr. Dan for many years. We love the service we receive, he and his team are very professional, very through and friendly.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

My family and I recently became patients of Dr Haas and are extremely impressed with his thoroughness. We have never had a dentist before check for so many things. He checked for cancer in our mouths as well as many other things. Until now I never realized how little my previous dentist checked. We are very glad we switched to Dr Haas.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

Dr. Haas is a wonderful Doctor. He is very gentle and takes care to make my experience with him to be productive as well as pleasant. I would not see any other doctor other than Dr. Haas.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Dr. Haas and his staff made me feel welcomed and comfortable from the from day one. The staff are incredible! Not only did they assure me it was ok to have my infant with me for my appointment they put her to sleep! Dr.Haas is very knowledgable, up to date and very friendly. Best dental experience I've ever had.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I challenge anyone to find a more professional, courteous, helpful and knowledgeable dental office. From the front of the house to the dental chair you are in great capable hands. I am totally impressed and you will be too. Give them a try and you will realize that you are now with the best. Thank you Team Haas!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016