Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael Todd

Ohh it hurts to see. What a pretentious fool. This is getting ridiculous. My reviews are constantly being deleted, not because they are threatning in any manner but because it goes against the narrative. What was mentioned is my experience at smile and that Sodium Fluoride is poison. All but one of my comments; That really isn't explanatory, has been deleted. Which is questionable when this dogmatic person says "Slanderous reviews" as if you don't notice all of the reviews are positive. So this person must have seen what was written before. Which just happens to mention "alternate news sources like Infowars" I asserted get your fluoride free toothpaste at Infowars.com! Guaranteed this person is a narcissistical sycophant of MSM dissemination and has never watched an Infowars show, but can have an opinion on something they know nothing about and never cared to watch. To this "personal vendetta" this "composer" claims I have with Dr. Todd is simply false. Dr. Todd is just another minion of the Dental Association and is just doing as he is told and doing what he was taught; That fluoride is good for you and your children. Myself did not have a good experience at Smile. I did not agree with all their procedures and have the right to make a personal review that doesn't get deleted just because it may offend someone. My child now has Dental Fluorosis brought on by over exposure to fluoride because he feels the need to give fluoride treatments every visit without asking. Fluoride is a Neurotoxin that attacks the nervous system and in high doses inhibits cholinergic activity that can block acetylcholine functions, enabling your body to turn off receptors in the brain and body. Fluoride is also known as a mimicker, fluoride will enter the brain carrying with it the attached Aluminum that proceeds to calcify the penial gland. The list can go on. This person says do your own research when they clearly have not. I find it funny and ironic how this individual declares "scientifically wrong claims" others have made about fluoride (you know, because these people don't want you to have good teeth?) When very blatantly this person received their information from the Dental Association and it's subsidiaries, so being the obedient conformist this person is, eminently believed it. I recommend visiting YouTube and watching the documentary "Fluoride: Poison on tap" Instead of just believing everything you're told, try do some investigating for yourself.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2019

Hurts to see some of the slanderous reviews left on RateMyMD about Dr.Todd, as he is a highly educated and (not to mention) friendly Dentist. Many of these reviews seem to be quoting the literature of alternate "news" sources like infowars, which is a conspiracy website, making scientifically wrong claims regarding the use and dangers of fluoride. This scrutiny of Dr. Todd is completely unwarranted and suggest their composer has either some personal vendetta with Dr. Todd or has fallen deep down the rabbit hole of internet conspiracy theories. I have been going to Dr. Todd for years and had nothing but positive experiences with him and his staff. I hope those turned off by these bad reviews do some of their own research before making any decisions, as by simply visiting the Simcoe Smile centre in person and experiencing their quality service will most likely be enough to change your mind.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2019

Most of the staff are butchers. They caused more problems to my teeth. Dr. Todd told me I should take advantage of the benefits I have, while I'll still them. Which is completely inappropriate. Him and his staff push unnecessary treatments to cost you more money. You will get fluoride treatments every time you visit, which is not needed. They do not ask if you want this treatment. He makes a huge profit from this which makes him a corrupt dentist. Fluoride is a Nero-toxin which attacks the nervous system and also causes brain damage and causes autism in small children and etc. Do not fall for the script these so 'called' doctors will push on you.. BEWARE

Submitted March 10, 2018

I have been a patient of Doctors Todd and Opler for years now. I have always an excellent experience on each visit. Their up-to-date dental knowledge and techniques have always made for a stress-free experience for me. Most of the time, I just close my eyes, sit back and relax...not something one usually experiences when visiting the dentist... Paul T. Ajax

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Took my 8 year old daughter in to have some work done. Dr Todd took the time to talk her through what he was going to do which put her at ease. He continued to talk her throughout ensuring that she was comfortable and understood what was happening. I was very impressed. She had a very positive experience.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I use to love going to see him. Now it seems its all about the money. Ďoesnt hold same standards. Did not like his treatment of employees. Shows lack of repect for clients as well. Do not recommend. Work looks good but often falls apart.

Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr. Michael Todd's response
Hmmmm. Not sure what to say about this one. Well we will discuss it at the next meeting and try to build from this, decide if the review is warranted or bogus.

Submitted November 14, 2017

I have recently become a patient of Dr. Todd specifically because of the great reviews. I have had three visits within 1 month to fill cavities and have a cleaning. All I can say is, WOW. I cannot be more impressed with a dentist in my entire life. I am so happy that I have found someone who is so knowledgeable, understanding and great at his job. There isn't one thing I don't like about this office. The receptionists are friendly and know their stuff. I never have an issue with estimates before getting a procedure done and I never have issues with my insurance or billing being put through. I was afraid of going to the dentist, but not anymore. I am so appreciative of the reviews on here.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr. Todd and his team have provided care to our family got close to 20 years. Everyone at his office is amazing. They will help you figure out billing, manage braces, walk you through insurance, calmly manage dental emergencies. The team of hygienists are gentle yet thorough. All in, a great family and personal dentist for all stages of life.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

This man is a blessing for us. He even takes time to make the freezing needles as painless as possible. He's also fantastic when it comes to finding solutions to extreme dental problems. When it comes to dentistry, this man is the real deal!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I have seen many dentists in the area over the years. Dr. Todd's office saw me as an emergency visit and I haven't left since. This is the best office to visit for all your dental care. The staff are caring and friendly. Service is excellent. Dr. Todd is concerned for his patients making sure you are in no pain and getting the best options available. He did implants and my smile is now beautiful. Something that I didn't think could be done...for superior dental service this is the office to go to.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr. Michael Todd's response
It makes us feel good to get a super result like this. Thanks!

Submitted June 16, 2016

Dr. Michael Todd's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I have spent the last 30 years helping people with their dental needs. My office is small enough that my staff and myself know our patients, young and old personally and treat them with respect and gentle care.

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1983)