Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael Todd

Due to you Dr. Todd, my daughter now has dental fluorosis because of your unnecessary persistent application of fluoride treatments. Those who don't know what dental fluorosis is, simply look it up. It's caused by over exposure to fluoride. As consequence of his selfish greed, he does not give you an option before hand if you'd like to opt out of this. Instead he just goes ahead with it anyway like you absolutely need it every visit, and of course charges you for it. It's a scam; it's a fraud. The general public does not have a clue what the effects of this poison causes. Fluoride exposure in the utero is linked to lower I.Q, autism, and mental disorders in kids. I would advise individuals to learn about what they're getting. "Fluoride: Poison on Tap" is a great documentary to watch. Fluoride is not good for your teeth, it's a lie. Dr. Todd is another minion of the dental association. Furthermore, this is the second time I've had to write this since my other comments detailing this was deleted. I wonder why. Evil people in power want you to be conformists. They want you to take what they tell you to. Wake up and visit INFOWARS.COM and there you can get fluoride free toothpaste!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

Most of the staff are butchers. They caused more problems to my teeth. Dr. Todd told me I should take advantage of the benefits I have, while I'll still them. Which is completely inappropriate. Him and his staff push unnecessary treatments to cost you more money. You will get fluoride treatments every time you visit, which is not needed. They do not ask if you want this treatment. He makes a huge profit from this which makes him a corrupt dentist. Fluoride is a Nero-toxin which attacks the nervous system and also causes brain damage and causes autism in small children and etc. Do not fall for the script these so 'called' doctors will push on you.. BEWARE

Submitted March 10, 2018

I have been a patient of Doctors Todd and Opler for years now. I have always an excellent experience on each visit. Their up-to-date dental knowledge and techniques have always made for a stress-free experience for me. Most of the time, I just close my eyes, sit back and relax...not something one usually experiences when visiting the dentist... Paul T. Ajax

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Took my 8 year old daughter in to have some work done. Dr Todd took the time to talk her through what he was going to do which put her at ease. He continued to talk her throughout ensuring that she was comfortable and understood what was happening. I was very impressed. She had a very positive experience.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I use to love going to see him. Now it seems its all about the money. Ďoesnt hold same standards. Did not like his treatment of employees. Shows lack of repect for clients as well. Do not recommend. Work looks good but often falls apart.

Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr. Michael Todd's response
Hmmmm. Not sure what to say about this one. Well we will discuss it at the next meeting and try to build from this, decide if the review is warranted or bogus.

Submitted November 14, 2017

I have recently become a patient of Dr. Todd specifically because of the great reviews. I have had three visits within 1 month to fill cavities and have a cleaning. All I can say is, WOW. I cannot be more impressed with a dentist in my entire life. I am so happy that I have found someone who is so knowledgeable, understanding and great at his job. There isn't one thing I don't like about this office. The receptionists are friendly and know their stuff. I never have an issue with estimates before getting a procedure done and I never have issues with my insurance or billing being put through. I was afraid of going to the dentist, but not anymore. I am so appreciative of the reviews on here.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr. Todd and his team have provided care to our family got close to 20 years. Everyone at his office is amazing. They will help you figure out billing, manage braces, walk you through insurance, calmly manage dental emergencies. The team of hygienists are gentle yet thorough. All in, a great family and personal dentist for all stages of life.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

This man is a blessing for us. He even takes time to make the freezing needles as painless as possible. He's also fantastic when it comes to finding solutions to extreme dental problems. When it comes to dentistry, this man is the real deal!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I have seen many dentists in the area over the years. Dr. Todd's office saw me as an emergency visit and I haven't left since. This is the best office to visit for all your dental care. The staff are caring and friendly. Service is excellent. Dr. Todd is concerned for his patients making sure you are in no pain and getting the best options available. He did implants and my smile is now beautiful. Something that I didn't think could be done...for superior dental service this is the office to go to.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr. Michael Todd's response
It makes us feel good to get a super result like this. Thanks!

Submitted June 16, 2016

Dr Todd is the best dentist ever. It has taken me many years to find such a professional patient and painless dentist who really cares about me and makes you feel like your teeth really matter .No more fear and anxiety . The rest of the staff is also excellent and it us now a pleasure to go to the dentist and come out with a beautiful smile. Highly recommended by my whole family.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Michael Todd's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I have spent the last 30 years helping people with their dental needs. My office is small enough that my staff and myself know our patients, young and old personally and treat them with respect and gentle care.

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1983)

AARP