Ratings for Dr. Michael Todd

I have recently become a patient of Dr. Todd specifically because of the great reviews. I have had three visits within 1 month to fill cavities and have a cleaning. All I can say is, WOW. I cannot be more impressed with a dentist in my entire life. I am so happy that I have found someone who is so knowledgeable, understanding and great at his job. There isn't one thing I don't like about this office. The receptionists are friendly and know their stuff. I never have an issue with estimates before getting a procedure done and I never have issues with my insurance or billing being put through. I was afraid of going to the dentist, but not anymore. I am so appreciative of the reviews on here.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr. Todd and his team have provided care to our family got close to 20 years. Everyone at his office is amazing. They will help you figure out billing, manage braces, walk you through insurance, calmly manage dental emergencies. The team of hygienists are gentle yet thorough. All in, a great family and personal dentist for all stages of life.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

This man is a blessing for us. He even takes time to make the freezing needles as painless as possible. He's also fantastic when it comes to finding solutions to extreme dental problems. When it comes to dentistry, this man is the real deal!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I have seen many dentists in the area over the years. Dr. Todd's office saw me as an emergency visit and I haven't left since. This is the best office to visit for all your dental care. The staff are caring and friendly. Service is excellent. Dr. Todd is concerned for his patients making sure you are in no pain and getting the best options available. He did implants and my smile is now beautiful. Something that I didn't think could be done...for superior dental service this is the office to go to.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr. Michael Todd

Dr. Michael Todd's response
It makes us feel good to get a super result like this. Thanks!

Submitted June 16, 2016

Dr Todd is the best dentist ever. It has taken me many years to find such a professional patient and painless dentist who really cares about me and makes you feel like your teeth really matter .No more fear and anxiety . The rest of the staff is also excellent and it us now a pleasure to go to the dentist and come out with a beautiful smile. Highly recommended by my whole family.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

My daughter had her first experience with a dentist the other day. We were recommended by a friend and I don't regret going. I hate dentists with a passion, but Dr. Todd was amazing with my daughter, he explained things in a manner that my six year old understood. Dr. Todd was patience and took his time and kept my daughter cool and collected. My daughter had a great first experience getting her freezing and filling. She has no fear of the dentist after this experience and speaks highly of her visit and the nice people at the office who made her mouth feel better. The next day I got a call checking up on my daughter and making sure that she was okay, Dr. Todd coming in on his day off to make sure she got a follow up. I am so impressed with their personable and professional service. Dr. Todd's staff also went above and beyond and to make our experience a good one. I will be bringing my whole family to see Dr. Todd again.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Dr.Todd is such an amazing dentist,my daughter has been going to him for about 8 months and made her experience excellent. He takes the time to shoe and explain things to you. The office staff are also very nice people,always do there best to fit you in. And tv's on the ceiling to watch while he is doing his work,great idea,my daughter loves it.. Happy daughter,happy momma !!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Dr. Michael Todd

Dr. Michael Todd's response
What a nice review. We love to work with kids! .... but it looks like you could have got the rating numbers backwards?

Submitted June 16, 2016

Dr. Todd fixed my teeth which were an absolute mess. Losing some discoloration etc. My teeth now look natural and are beautiful. Great knowledge and patience. Staff are great especially June. Would highly recommend this office. Are there for you when you need them!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr Todd is very advanced with his creative approach to straightening my crowded teeth. I just finished Invisalign treatment and now my teeth look amazing. He also provided whitening gel and now my teeth are white and straight. Thank you Dr. Todd!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I first found out about Dr.Todd's office at the hockey arena! My son needed a new mouth guard and one of the staff told me to call her at the office. We got in the next day and my son even got his team colour. I booked myself back because I love the fact they have t.v.'s in the ceiling of every room and all the staff are so friendly, it really put me at ease.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Dr. Michael Todd's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I have spent the last 30 years helping people with their dental needs. My office is small enough that my staff and myself know our patients, young and old personally and treat them with respect and gentle care.

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1983)