Ratings for Dr. Dawn Kopel

She's in 3 locations. The Hamdon office is yucky and dirty, and the office receptionist is lazy. She didn't even want to write me out an appt. card!! I went for a follow up in the Orange office. They are much nicer and helpful there, but I had to wait over a 1/2 hr. Dr. Kopel is really great. I will stay with her for the time being. She's helping me with a more complicated problem, and she has some specialty in vulvar issues.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

The first time I saw Dr. Kopel was not in an examing room but in her office and she spent at least 20 minutes going over my health issues and family history before examing me. She is without a doubt the kindest, most compassionate doctor that has ever treated me. To ensure I received the best care possible to treat Stage IV endometriosis, Dr. Kopel referred me to the top surgeon in the state, not necessarily someone in her "network." Initially this surgeon didn't have an opening for two months but she called on my behalf and arranged for an appointment in a matter of weeks instead. In addition, she has personally followed up with me since having the surgery. I can't say enough about what a fantastic doctor she is.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Dawn Kopel's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Haven, CT