Ratings for Dr. Jas Mancer

Dr Mancer is pleasant and the most punctual doctor that I have ever had. She is thorough, personable and knowledgeable. She tries to anticipate problems before they arise. I wish her every success and hope that she will continue as a family doctor in our neighborhood for a long time to come!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

Dr. mancer looked after my first 24 weeks of pregnancy and I really liked her. Like most doctors she wants you in and out and that's too bad. Over all she is knowledgeable and professional. I would have loved to keep her as a family doctor... Too bad she isn't taking regular patients. She refered me to Dr. best for the remaining of my pregnancy and on my last appointment seamed in a hurry to get me out. I would have recommended her to family and friends as she was very gentle and kind. She was probably way too good for that clinic anyway. Hope she opens her own someday. Winnipeg need more doctors like her but perhaps not such in a hurry.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

Just found out (by accident) Dr. Mancer is already leaving. I was there 2 days ago for a physical and no mention was made by either herself or her staff of her departure. Apparently they knew but didn't feel it important to mention it???? Dr. Mancer is a good doctor and I am sad to see her go.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2010

Dr. Mancer is very kind and knowledgeable. She's awesome and I'm lucky to have found her!!! I especially like the fact that she's young because I am too and she'll be able to be my doctor for a long time.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

Dr. Mancer is knowledgeable and helpful but she needs to be more proactive in understanding patients' concerns especially the male patients.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

Other than Dr. Mancer always running late she is a great doctor! Very helpful and patient and really takes her time letting me explain things. She is always willing to listen and takes my concerns very seriously. If she doesn't know something she doesn't hesitate to refer to someone who does. Great doctor! Great staff over at Greencrest! Everyone is polite and helpful!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010

Appointment started 50 minutes late without any mention of the delay. I've never been treated more like a number and less like a person than during this experience. Dr Mancer seems knowledgable and I don't doubt her abilities.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010

Dr. Mancer is very friendly. She has excellent bedside manner and seems quite knowledgable. Since she is a new doctor, she does seem a little hesitant, but she does make up for that in being thorough in looking up certain things and documenting everything. I think she is great!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010