Ratings for Dr. Lora D. Grimes

I am in a Doctoral program and from first hand experience as an advocate for veterans for over 25 years and ordained minister since 1980, it is my opinion she did not treat the veteran in a dignified manner. She was inhumane, unkind, mean, rude, and ignored complaints directed to her. Her manner and conduct were appauling. She is an older woman and a doctor here in our area since 2008.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

I thought dr. Grimes was very good,she explained everything that i had questions about in a manner i could understand.very helpful.This was my first doctor visit in many years and i feel comfortable and have total confidence in her as my new doctor .

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

The doctor didn't address the reason that I went for care even though it was in writing and told to her in the meeting. I had to go to the local emergency room for care after a "strange visit" with dr grimes it was hours late, she didnt even look at my body, never touched me, could care less, she hardly made eye contact maybe twice just stared at computer screen for about 1:20 minutes and when I wanted to show her the my problems she said she didn't want to see the condition. I was alarmed.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2010

Dr. Lora D. Grimes's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Greenfield, MA