Ratings for Dr. Eric Prost

Dr. Prost is a fantastic psychiatrist. I've gone through many and I finally found one that I feel comfortable with. He genuinely cares about you and has a great bedside manner. He has been by my side through a very difficult time of my life and is patiently working with me to find the right treatment.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Prost for nearly 2 years now and still do not have a diagnosis. The last time I saw him I asked him point blank for a diagnosis and he changed the subject without even acknowledging my request. I am trying everything I can to get in to see a different psychiatrist as I'm obviously not getting anywhere with Dr Prost. I'm not impressed at all by him and I intend to follow up my complaints for the medical board as I've been prescribed the highest dosage of my medication for over a year without a diagnosis of what the problem actually is

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I really felt that he wasn't listening to the pain and suffering I have been going through. He politely stood up and open the door making me feel certainly dismissed. I felt totally lost and alone after leaving his office. I feel like I have no where to turn....

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Excellent! Very knowledgable and compassionate. Has been just great for me.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

I have had a family member with Autism who has seen Dr Prost. While I respect his knowledge base on general psychology, I am not convinced that his knowledge base on the relationship between Autism and various mental health issues is as in depth as it could be. This is not a specific criticism of Dr Prost, it is more an acknowledgement of the lack of professionals skilled in the specialty area of mental health and Autism. In Canada we are limited in resources for these individuals.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

The Best Psychiatrists in Kingston and in Ontario. I have the best service and always; i never had to wait weeks for a document, exampled, an insurance document, etc. Also every appointment i have with him in the lat 4 years, he ALWAYS, treated me with dignity and respect. I think that it is interesting to pin point,that his secretary is as humanistic as Dr Prost is! I newer felt a burden, or a garbage when I needed help from them, unlike other ones.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013

I met with Dr. Prost once and he made a deeply favourable impact on me. I found him to be the best psychiatrist that I have ever met and this is after just one visit. I spoke the entire session and I am a very shy person I have never felt so comfortable in the presence of any other pschiatrist.He knew the exact time to ask a question. He treated me with respect. He attentively listened and I did not feel rushed in any way. I would highly recommend Dr. Eric Prost.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

I have seen Dr. Prost for 3 sessions and I have to say, he is absolutely wonderful. He is compassionate and understanding. I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

very helpful, very knowledgeable, patient, actually seemed to care about me and what was going on in my life.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

Dr. Prost is very kind, compassionate, respectful and very helpful. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012