Ratings for Dr. Charles Polsen

Dr. Polsen's attention to detail is unmatched. I would and will tell everyone I know to use Dr. Polsen.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I had the best experience when I went in for hand surgery with Dr Polsen. He was able to completely give me feeling back in my fingers after I had badly injured them when I was bit by a dog. I was terrified that I was going to lose one of them but he was able to emergently operate and restore full function. I would highly recommend him to anyone I know. He truly save my hand.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr. Polsen did an outstanding job. I was ashamed and had low self esteem due to my gynecomastia. Now that I have recovered from the surgery and built my chest back up I am no longer ashamed of my body. There is practically no scar and I am so pleased with the way the whole procedure turned out.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I am disappointed with my surgery. This doctor left me with nerve damage and extreme pain. Im not denying the fact that he might be an excellent cosmetic surgeon, but he is definitely not a good hand surgeon. I would not recommend this doctor for any type of hand surgery. A year later after surgery and have been left with nothing but pain and will need a second surgery to fix my damage.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

It’s not often that I go online and make recommendations unless the service I receive from someone is truly outstanding. I wanted to wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Charles Polsen’s office in League City Texas. His practice is top-notch, very professional and very well managed end to end. The work I received from Dr. Polsen was fantastic, and I’m VERY pleased with the results. I would highly recommend them to anyone considering his services, as he is a very talented surgeon. I did research Dr. Polsen’s credentials before I went to his office, and I was happy to see that he was an ER surgeon before his 19 years in Plastic and Reconstructive surgery. A few things that really stood out for me: His pre-and post consultations were thorough and thoughtful. I always felt very comfortable, relaxed and confident in his recommendations during our consultations. He was always on time for the appointments, and I never waited for more than a few minutes in the waiting room. More importantly, the fact that he has an in-house surgical center located in his office made the whole process sooo much easier! I didn’t have to go to a 3rd surgical center, and that meant I could have the procedure done in his office. This made the whole “pre- op / general anesthetic / post op” process go much more smoothly. (Thank you!) His staff and RNs (Amber Laurie and Kelly) are terrific!! They even helped me arrange transportation to and from the procedure, so I didn’t have to worry about inconveniencing my family with picking me up from surgery during the workday. On scale of 1 to 10, I would give Dr. Charles Polson a 10. I had a great experience. He comes highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Dr Polsen and his staff did such an excellent job on my carpal tunnel and cubital release surgery that I am considering having the other one done. The results were better than I expected. I wish that I hadn't waited so long to have the surgery. Highly Recommend!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Dr. Polsen has amazing hands!! The results of my Breast Lift are so great they look better than I ever thought they will. I can't wait to have Dr. Polsen do my tummy tuck.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I have been under Dr. Polsen's care for more than 2 years and continue to be pleased with each visit. The results of his work are top notch. I have had two procedures and continue to visit Dr. Polsen on a quarterly basis in order to get botox injections for excessive sweating. The staff is absolutely delightful, no one can compare, and Dr. Polsen is a great doctor. You can tell he loves what he does; not only does it show in his work, but the office staff's positive demeanor reflects it. I won't consider any other plastic surgeon and would highly recommend Dr. Polsen for any plastic or reconstructive surgery needs.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

I had severe pain in my right hand that would keep me up at night. It turned out I had carpal tunnel. After surgery I literally felt better that day and went back to work the day after. I am thankful I came in when I did and that Dr. Polsen was my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

The staff here was great. They welcomed me with open arms. They were willing to work with me on my payment options and treated me with the upmost respect. I highly reccomend anyone considering work done to come to this office. During my procedure Dr. Polsen, Amber and Juliann were very sensitive to my needs and ended up making me more beautiful than before. Best P.S. in all of my region.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013