Ratings for Dr. Pamela A. Bridgeman

I love Dr. Bridgeman. She's very nice, takes time to listen and is overall wonderful. I only wish the wait time wasn't so bad and that the staff was more responsive. So far, I've showed up on time for all of my appointments, but haven't been seen until over an hour after the appointment. Also, when I thought I was having an allergic reaction to some medication, I called the nurse and had to leave a message. I didn't get a callback, so called again the next day. I had to leave another message. I saw them last week and was supposed to get a referral to a specialist. It's been a week and still no callback. I'm torn right now because I love the Dr., but everything else has been a hassle.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Pam has been my doctor for years. She always takes time to talk to you even when she is booked solid. She is always willing to help out.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

Seems genuinely concerned to help. Offers to help with other areas such as thyroid tests, gyn, etc.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

Dr. Pamela A. Bridgeman's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Allstate