Ratings for Dr. ANTHONY J. O'Connell

It may be odd for a male to be seeing a GYN, but he is one of the most knowledgeable physicians in men's health in Dallas. He has part of his practice dedicated to this area. He's a fantastic, caring physician with an outstanding staff and practice. I am proud to recommend him to my middle-aged friends.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

I was so surprised when not only did they get me in to see the doctor on short notice, but I didn't have to wait very long to see the doctor when I arrived. Dr. O'Connell took the time to listen to my concerns, tell me my options and made me feel comfortable and not rushed. He is very knowledgable and specializes in less invasive procedures. I think he truly cares about his patients and his staff is the best.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

I saw Dr. O'Connell for a second opinion when my gyno told me I needed a hysterectomy. His office was very professional and they're in an easy to get to new building. He saw me and told me I had other options, which relieved me because we may want more children. I decided to stay with Dr. O'Connell because my husband and I really liked him and he was very friendly and honest. Plus, he was able to do my surgery with a robot and laser instead of going through my old c-section incision like my original doctor wanted to do. I had my surgery and dr. O'Connell saved my uterus and I had almost no pain after the Davinci robot surgery. Only bad news is if we want more kids we'll have to go to another doctor temporarily because he stopped delivering babies, but we'd go back to him afterwards. Funny- my husband is also seeing Dr. O'Connell for weight loss. Dr. O'Connell lost a lot of weight and is also trained in weight loss. So far my husband has lost about 25 pounds.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

Doctor O'Connell is very compassionate and patient. He's friendly, knowledgeable and caring. He's cared for me and my family for years.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

Dr. ANTHONY J. O'Connell's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1993)