Ratings for Dr. Robert Masty

He is one of the most knowledgable caring physicians I have ever seen. He performed surgery on both of my wrists for carpal tunnel and I was pleased with my care both before and after each surgery. You cannot go wrong with this surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2010

This Doctor works for the Company. He will not even give you a rating, he denies that the problems you are having are related to the injuries you received on the job. However he does not give any explanation for where the problem came from. I believe that if you can definitely say it is not from the injury on the job, you should be able to definitely say what caused it. I had no symptons prior to the injury. Since he gave me a zero (0) rating I received nothing for the injury and it has been almost 2 years and my arms still hurts. Do not use him if he is on the list of Doctors on your company list. You will get screwed. He got paid, and I didn't.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010