Ratings for Dr. Mark L. Brandon

Unfortunately everyone at the front desk was very unprofessional, rude, and unhelpful. The doctors may be good but the women who speak to you at the front desk regarding appointments and insurance are miserable and completely unpersonable, have no manners to greet anyone, and are busy texting and being rude.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Horrible wait times- they seem to over book appointments all the time. Staff seems standoff-ish esp. Andrea- don't try to make everyone feel as miserable as you look, you should retire. I've waited hours every time I go, last time was almost 3 hours. Time with the Dr.- 5-10min, yup I'm not kidding. Avoid this place. Staff attitude + wait time = feels like you got another injury.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Dr. Brandon seems like a good doctor but I dont think its reasonable to wait ovwr 2 hrs to be seen! At least provide wifi or put the TV on when the wait is that long being that ypu dont get a 4g signal in the basement office!!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

Dr Brandon is great, I never questioned anything he had told me and put my full trust in him from the time I met him. Breaking my femur was horrible but I feel confident about everything he had done to put me on the road to recovery. After a month from the surgery I have seen so much improvement in myself. He really knows his practice and is a nice person who works very hard at his profession. I will always recommend him and I'm sure many others feel the same way.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Dr.Brandon is GREAT! I like him very much. But his staff is the WORST!!!!! They are very rude and not helpful at all.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Dr Brandon is a highly qualified surgeon right here on Staten Island.I did extensive research on the Dr and the ACl surgery he was going to perform on my son. He answered all my questions and his responses were consistent with what I had read.We are very happy with Dr Brandon and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012

DR. BRANDON IS A GREAT DOCTOR! DR. BRANDON EXPLAINED EVERYTHING ABOUT MY INJURY AND IS ALWAYS THERE IF YOU NEED HIM.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Dr Brandon preformed surgery 12/23/09 on my trimalleolar ankle fracture basically shattered the ankle and nerves tendons and ligaments were badly damaged, he explained to be in the hospital and than be surgery what he would do. He took almost 5 hrs to rebuild the ankle 3 steel plates and 3 screws , 55 wks later Im about 75% and getting stronger thanks to the Doctor's excellent work, and he really understands Ortho medicine. I highly recommend Dr Brandon.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

Dr. Brandon is an amazing doctor, extremely knowledgeable, and I believe he truly cares about his patients. He takes great pride in his work and it shows.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

Very knowledgeable, pleasant, excellent bedside manner. Seems very caring & community oriented.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

Dr. Mark L. Brandon's Credentials

• Spanish

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 2003)

GHI
Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Unfortunately everyone at the front desk was very unprofessional, rude, and unhelpful. The doctors may be good but the women who speak to you at the front desk ..."

April 1, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Horrible wait times- they seem to over book appointments all the time. Staff seems standoff-ish esp. Andrea- don't try to make everyone feel as miserable as you..."

March 11, 2016
  • City changed from "Staten Island" to "Jamaica"

September 29, 2013