Ratings for Dr. John Leroux

Let me first say I was a front desk supervisor in a very busy xray/ ultrasound and mammography clinic, the front desk receptionists at the Oasis Clinic are absolutely untrained, unprofessional and have no empathy at all, my advice to improve the communication between staff and patient's, is to clean house, set training schedules for everyone, AND, have a person in charge to deal with irate patients and to inform waiting people about delays. Communication is the key to a successful practice. This area is a fiasco. Dr. LeRoux is one of the best Drs. I have ever had the pleasure to meet, he is wi

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

I have struggled to find a family doctor in Airdrie that is personable, and that I can trust with myself and my daughters health. Within the first five minutes of meeting Dr. Leroux, I knew he was a perfect fit. He is a great listener, compassionate and easy to talk to. I never felt rushed, or that my concerns as a first time mom were at all ‘silly’. He took the time to ask questions and determine what was really going on, without jumping to a conclusion or diagnosis. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

New resident to Airdrie and needed a new family doctor. I do my research folks. Dr. Leroux is the real deal and certainly better than my last physician of 7 years. It would be a dis service to not at least try this doctor with your families care

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Dr. Leroux is the absolute best doctor! He treats you like your person and not another patient, he's kind, considerate and really listens. He takes the time needed to really understand what is happening so that he isn't quick to diagnose. He cares about the person he is meeting with and about giving them the best care possible. Amazing doctor! Best I have ever had and I always refer him!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr. John Le Roux is the best Family Doctor! He has been our Family doctor for several years. I always enjoy my visits with him.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Finding a good honest doctor is hard to do in Calgary. Dr. Lereux is the best doctorever. He attended my father during his last years and was always honest, caring and compassionate.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

The best doctor, honest, cares about your concerns, listens and follow up if anything needs to be addressed. He is authentic and I trust him with my medical care and my families care. Exceptional doctor.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

Our family have being seen Dr. Leroux for years in Carstairs and Airdrie. You will not find a better doctor or person. He will be missed if he moves back home to support his family. Can not wait until he returns.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr. LeRoux has always been helpful and lived up to everything I could expect in a Dr. I am sorry to be loosing him. Even when he is away a lot he is still better than most..

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

He is a nice man and fairly knowledgeable but is in South Africa every other month and the man who 'fills in' for him is pompous, vain and unreasonable. Does nothing. Tells you to wait til Leroux gets back, even when the issue is pressing. I digress, he is gone far too frequently to be totally useful. His staff are awful as well.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015