Ratings for Dr. John Leroux

Finding a good honest doctor is hard to do in Calgary. Dr. Lereux is the best doctorever. He attended my father during his last years and was always honest, caring and compassionate.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

The best doctor, honest, cares about your concerns, listens and follow up if anything needs to be addressed. He is authentic and I trust him with my medical care and my families care. Exceptional doctor.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

Our family have being seen Dr. Leroux for years in Carstairs and Airdrie. You will not find a better doctor or person. He will be missed if he moves back home to support his family. Can not wait until he returns.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr. LeRoux has always been helpful and lived up to everything I could expect in a Dr. I am sorry to be loosing him. Even when he is away a lot he is still better than most..

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

He is a nice man and fairly knowledgeable but is in South Africa every other month and the man who 'fills in' for him is pompous, vain and unreasonable. Does nothing. Tells you to wait til Leroux gets back, even when the issue is pressing. I digress, he is gone far too frequently to be totally useful. His staff are awful as well.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. LeRoux is awesome. He always takes the time to listen to your concerns and doesn't rush you. I trust his opinions and so do my 2 boys. My younger son is afraid of everyone, but Dr. LeRoux was awesome with him and won him over quickly. He is a rare gem.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Dr Le Roux is the only doctor I truly trust with all my health concerns and that of my family. He always takes all concerns seriously, is able to explain treatments and conditions clearly and shows a general concern.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

My husband and I have been going Dr Leroux for several years. He makes everyone at ease be it a child or adult, knowledgeable, and always listens. He has the best sense of humour. In several instances he has been more knowledgeable than the specialists.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

The front desk staff could be a little friendlier, but Dr. LeRoux more than makes up for it. He is caring, friendly, and never makes you feel like your concerns are "silly". He really listens and offers genuine, valuable advice and treatment. He doesn't just sit and write prescriptions. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

One of the Best Dr's out there. The front staff are pretty unfriendly and sometimes rude, but i would put up with just about anything from them to be able to see Dr. LeRoux. he is friendly, helpful, personable, and genuinly a caring person who takes his patients seriously when they come to see him. he cleared up my sons eczema issue (that lasted 4 years) on our first visit. he doesnt rush your appt when he gets into see you, and listens to all your concerns. he is a rare gem in the world of doctors.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014