Ratings for Dr. Donald Wade

He was rude. He was very short with me. My tooth hurts more now than before. I immediately been searching for a new dentist appointment. it has been difficult because of my insurance. I would not recommend him to anyone. I am willing to pay out of my pocket despite financial difficulties. I made an emergency dental appointment and did not get in til a week later. I would rather be in pain than ever see him again. Overall, the most negative experience with a dentist. The office is cold and unwelcoming due to the dark atmosphere and lack of kindness of the staff. The quickness of his work makes me question the quality of his work.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I didn't feel he said more than three words to me about what was going on with my tooth. He didn't explain what he was going to do or why. He didn't appeared to have looked at my chart as I had to remind him of an important piece of information it contained. when I told him of my tooth problem he responded with "poor baby"

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010