Ratings for Dr. Luke Madigan

Works for the insurance/ and the system, had 2 surgeries and therapy , he stayed I had horrendous mobility , unable to bend , stand or sit for long period of time . Three weeks later no improvements he has listed me able to return to work no restrictions, I'm unable to lift over 20 lbs. I drove tractor trailer 11 hours of sitting !!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Highly recommend Dr. Luke Madigan! He replaced several disc in my neck and the only regret that I have is not having this procedure sooner. No more headaches, shoulder or neck pain! So happy!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Thanks to my care at KOC, I can... walk again! All the praise goes to God and Dr. Luke Madigan. Due to Spinal Stenosis and Rheumatoid Arthritis I had become almost bedridden. Each step caused severe pain. Then Dr. Luke Madigan preformed a Lumbar Fusion L3 to L5 on my spine May 16th, 2016. I found him to be compassionate and knowledgeable. He took the time to answer all my questions, he even allowed me to pray with him prior to my surgery. My recovery went as expected. The first 2 weeks were very painful then my body began to recover. Now 6 months out I have no pain in my lower back. I was concerned about becoming addicted to pain medication but Dr. Madigan keeps a close eye on that and only prescribes what you need, reducing the dosage as quickly as possible. I was so satisfied with Dr. Madigan that when my husband needed back surgery 3 weeks ago there was no question who would be preforming the surgery, Dr. Madigan. My husband is also recovering extremely well, he had a herniated disc. I would highly recommend Dr. Luke Madigan, you will not find anyone better. Thank you for giving me my life back Dr. Madigan!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Luke Madigan for my lower back. After checking me-said he didn't think it was my lower back. Will refer me to someone ; they will call me with the information. Dr. Madigan said it might be nerve pain or something else. Once you have back surgeries; will always have back pain. Twice said the other Doctors' assistance physician didn't know what she was talking about. The doctor didn't seem to be interested in my problems; became argumentative. You have diabetes and will always have nerve pain.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

I was very pleased with Dr. Madigan. On my first visit he presented me with all my options and allowed me to think about it and do some research on which path I would like to take. In which , I went with the surgery. He broke it all the down as to what to expect. I felt very comfortable with him. Outstanding surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Outstanding surgeon. Excellent experience and outcome. Very open about what the right thing to do is- won't operate unless necessary. Wants the best for his patients even if it is just therapy and not a surgery.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I will tell you this, if Dr. Madigan felt there was a surgical correction that he could perform to help you, he would do so. These questionable ratings of him reflect more on the people writing them than their experience with the Dr. or his staff. Most likely you were denied prescription pain meds that you felt you needed and the Dr. didn't think were necessary. Obesity is your excuse and not your cause of pain. Dr. Madigan is a young and brilliant surgeon. I'm completely pain free and owe that to the doctor. If you haven't anything good to say, then shut up and go somewhere else because that's your right as a patient and God help the next doctor that refuses to load you up on pills. Great work Dr. Madigan!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Dr. Madigan is a useless excuse for a doctor. He honestly should have his license revoked. He treats you with such disregard that I get physically I'll when I have an appointment with him. I am overweight & he treats me as if I don't deserve help because of my obesity. I have a back injury that leaves me in excruciating pain & he refuses any help other than physical therapy because I'm obese. He's so full of himself I'm surprised he can fit his head in the door. I have rescheduled with another doctor & will never see this man again.

Submitted June 8, 2015

Great Surgeon. I had multiple visits with him and he was always very caring and took time to explain exactly what was going on. I could barely walk before I saw him and now I have no pain and my life back. I wouldn't go to anyone else for my back problems.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

He has treated both my wife and me. I was sent to him as a workers compensation patient. He told the adjuster he could have me back to full duty, driving a truck, in 4 weeks. He did a minimally invasive procedure on my back and 27 days later I was back on the road. My wife saw him after seeing two other spine doctors and had perform the cervical fusion. Her ARM pain was gone the next day and she hasn't been this pain free in 2 years. I wouldn't trust anyone else. We love him!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr. Luke Madigan's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2001)