Ratings for Dr. Luke Madigan

I was referred to Dr Madigan thinking it was my back he immediately diagnosed it as my hip and took care of the problem.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Dr. Madigan is a caring and compassionate surgeon. He is not quick to suggest surgery. He works with you to determine the most effective treatment option. At six weeks post-op, from a microdiscetomy, I am able to explore caverns with my husband, plan my daughter's wedding, and enjoy life again! Dr. Madigan improved my quality of life!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Dr Madigan did my back surgery and did an excellent job. From beginning to end, Dr. Madigan provided excellent service...from knowledge, to the procedure, punctuality to speaking to me in a way that I could understand all that he was doing. Great surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr. Madigan did my neck surgery at KOC West Outpatient Center. He did a good job with my surgery and gave me knowledge on what I was suppose to do after my procedure. I’m glad he did my surgery. It was successful. I would use him again. He performed a fusion in my neck. I’m glad to be on the road to recovery. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Works for the insurance/ and the system, had 2 surgeries and therapy , he stayed I had horrendous mobility , unable to bend , stand or sit for long period of time . Three weeks later no improvements he has listed me able to return to work no restrictions, I'm unable to lift over 20 lbs. I drove tractor trailer 11 hours of sitting !!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Highly recommend Dr. Luke Madigan! He replaced several disc in my neck and the only regret that I have is not having this procedure sooner. No more headaches, shoulder or neck pain! So happy!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Thanks to my care at KOC, I can... walk again! All the praise goes to God and Dr. Luke Madigan. Due to Spinal Stenosis and Rheumatoid Arthritis I had become almost bedridden. Each step caused severe pain. Then Dr. Luke Madigan preformed a Lumbar Fusion L3 to L5 on my spine May 16th, 2016. I found him to be compassionate and knowledgeable. He took the time to answer all my questions, he even allowed me to pray with him prior to my surgery. My recovery went as expected. The first 2 weeks were very painful then my body began to recover. Now 6 months out I have no pain in my lower back. I was concerned about becoming addicted to pain medication but Dr. Madigan keeps a close eye on that and only prescribes what you need, reducing the dosage as quickly as possible. I was so satisfied with Dr. Madigan that when my husband needed back surgery 3 weeks ago there was no question who would be preforming the surgery, Dr. Madigan. My husband is also recovering extremely well, he had a herniated disc. I would highly recommend Dr. Luke Madigan, you will not find anyone better. Thank you for giving me my life back Dr. Madigan!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Luke Madigan for my lower back. After checking me-said he didn't think it was my lower back. Will refer me to someone ; they will call me with the information. Dr. Madigan said it might be nerve pain or something else. Once you have back surgeries; will always have back pain. Twice said the other Doctors' assistance physician didn't know what she was talking about. The doctor didn't seem to be interested in my problems; became argumentative. You have diabetes and will always have nerve pain.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

I was very pleased with Dr. Madigan. On my first visit he presented me with all my options and allowed me to think about it and do some research on which path I would like to take. In which , I went with the surgery. He broke it all the down as to what to expect. I felt very comfortable with him. Outstanding surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Outstanding surgeon. Excellent experience and outcome. Very open about what the right thing to do is- won't operate unless necessary. Wants the best for his patients even if it is just therapy and not a surgery.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. Luke Madigan's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2001)