Ratings for Dr. Michael Waiter

Great surgeon, but expect to wait a long time (more than one hour is common). Shoulder is stronger than it was before surgery (impingement). It takes a while to get in with him however.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr. Waiter did a shoulder replacement for me 4 years ago. It was outstanding from the beginning. My other shoulder was done by a doctor somewhere else and he forgot a rotator cuff leaving me with very limited motion. The wait time for Dr. M. W. is certainly worth it.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

He did a complete shoulder replacement in July 2008. All went well and it is better than I ever imagined. Now his office is another story. The usual wait is 1 1/2 hours...the longest I waited was 3 hours. I had to stay because it was a 2 week post-op visit. Poor bedside manner but I didn't care as long as he was good and he was. I researched him long and hard before I chose him.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

Dr Waiter did surgery on my shoulder a few years ago. It was a very bad experience with complications that he did not want to deal with. His bedside manner is brisk and impersonal. I was told he heard my my pain "ad nauseum". Needless to say I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2009